Bman8tor Bman8tor 13-15, M 12 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Image & Weight

It depends on your build if you have a big fr<x>ame I'd say that is normal but for your height and age if you have a small fr<x>ame I'd say you could be borderline over weight.<br />
Only you know how you feel about your weight if you are happy with it then dont let it bother you.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

We are finding out the National Weight and Height chart is off. The answer is by the National Weight Chart Yes by 25 Lbs. But how do you feel and if you think you need to loss weight. change activity level and cut the snacks and enjoy life. Your body is still changing I was 246 high school now at 50 I'm 201 and healther then ever. Do let it be a determining factor who you are.

Best Answer

Yes, you are overweight. But just barely.

Best Answer

Yes but only by 4 pounds. You're 13 tho, so your body's still changing, it'll even out soon

Best Answer

What does your doctor or dietician say? Avoid sodas and junk food and processed food. Eat wholesome unprocessed food.

Best Answer

just did your bmi and you just landed in the overweight category so yes

Best Answer

Yes, but not by much; 118-159 is the normal Body Mass Index (BMI) range for your height.

Best Answer

I am a big man, healthy but a little overweight and I enjoy others that are large like me. We need to be comfortable with who we are outside and inside. I think large women are very attractive.

Best Answer

Me to I guess:...........)

Best Answer

I agree with Zebzz. I'm 62, 6 feet, 182 pounds with a slim to average build. When i was your age I was the same height and about the same weight. At the srat of high school I weighed 172 and when I graduated 179. I've been as heavy as 212 and as light as 145 when I was sick...

Best Answer

You're great! Keep on living healthy and you will have awesome future!

Best Answer