He really does scare me. I want to call my grandparents. but recently i got stopped by police for smoking weed. (i dont anymore) He threateneds to tell them if i call them. I would loose all there trust. I've told my mom to kick him out but she won't just now he said she's a horrible mother. I don't want her or me to go through this. I don't know what to do. Please offer advice he scares me. Thanks P.S. He just took her computer and stuck it outside somewhere. She looked for it and so did I. She keeps asking him and he says i cant remember. I honestly just want to call the cops. I want him out of are lives. My father died when I was 2 months old
mistakoolio mistakoolio 13-15, M 8 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Family Struggles

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that whatever you did your grandparents would still help you. So what if he tells them you smoke? What he's doing is far worse trust me.

Best Answer

Tell your mum if she dos not tell him to leave, you will leave. If he dos not call the <br />
police then your grandparents. They will know you are serious and the police can talk to them for you. Sounds like your mother needs help too for having him there.<br />
Be strong you can do it.

Best Answer

I did. She said go ahead I'll get you before school starts. I said no i'm living there. And she said no your not.

Best Answer

Explain the situation to your grandparents, tell them you feel unsafe at home, tell them what is going on. Get a school counselor involved tell them what is happening at home. If you are back at home and they start call the police. Tell your grandparents you want to stay with them and why. Tell your mum you are unhappy at home and as long as he is in the house you feel unsafe, it is her duty as a mother to protect you. I am a mother of a daughter also.

Best Answer

...do you live in the US? Call 911 and report him. As for the grand parents...they will still love you. Say you tried it, tell the truth...most teens try pot. As for your safety and your mother's well...she needs to get you out of there. You can tell your mom and your school counselor and anyone who will listen.

Best Answer

She won't though and that's the problem.

Best Answer

ok, so your mother sounds like my aunt...sort of co-dependent. I dated a few guys my kids didn't like and those relations didn't last because my kids made certain of that...Oh geez, my son called the cops on one boyfriend...and described a scene that made him seem like a monster...it was an arguement. Long story short, perception often is reality.

Best Answer

Where's your father? And do you really believe that your grandparents are that judgmental that they won't try to intervene on such a horrible domestic condition? I doubt they would care that much about the weed, but if you're completely convinced, then I suggest you talk to an adult you trust in the neighbourhood, at school, or elsewhere in the community. Call kids help phone line to get more advice. Search on the internet for counselors and child services.

Best Answer

Contact your grandparents anyway. They love you and want you to be safe. Do not let that man's threats stop you from getting help. People who drink too much can bully people, especially those they perceive as weaker than them. If you feel like he will hurt you or your mom, don't hesitate to call the police. Take care of yourself and God bless.

Best Answer

It's just a hard thing to do....I wish he would just leave on his own.

Best Answer

He probably will not leave on his own unless your mother makes him. If you don't want to contact your gr-parents, then call the police, or tell a counselor or clergy. And, do it carefully. Don't threaten this man with contacting the authorities....that will make him more angry. Confrontation is not wise with people who are drunk or drugged. If you feel that you aren't safe, just call 911.

Best Answer