I have just moved from Yakima Washington to Las Vegas Nevada a week ago... I am the new kid at school... and it sucks. I was popular at my old school, but since moving here I have started to Question myself. Be honest, I won't get mad or cry or anything lol
sportyguy14 sportyguy14 22-25, M 17 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Another one of these questions. Stop fishing for compliments.

Best Answer

So then why are you in the 22-25 age range?

Best Answer

So people with flagged profiles can look at my pics and give me an answer

Best Answer

he did it so the filter lets everyone see his pics...

Best Answer

okay, well either way, I probably won't because you're 14 and I'm 24. That would be a little strange saying that you're attractive. You shouldn't ask other people if you are or not either, just look for it inside. I know that sounds cheesy but it shouldn't matter if you are or not. If you show girls/guys ( whatever you're into ) your heart, then the nicest ones will always come forward and like you for you.

Best Answer

To me beauty goes well with character and attitude.

Best Answer

Honestly, looks isn't the issue...your confidence is. People like those who are confident with themselves...not cocky...but confident. You have nothing to worry about if you just get happy with who you are. =)

Best Answer

thts just beggin for pedo attention come on

Best Answer

Dude your an idiot. The whole basis of my question is how the girls at this new school are going to judge me on my looks. The total opposite of what your getting at. smh

Best Answer

Since I am a year older than you… I can say honestly say that you are cute, just stop taking pictures in the mirror. Girls find that really cheesy now. (well I do) Oh and to be popular, don't try to be cool. Just be funny and nice.

Best Answer

You are very attractive, like a 9. However, good looks doesn't always lead to popularity, I would know haha

Best Answer

You are a good looking young man. My only suggestion is to smile. Smiles open doors and make friends. At 14 it is always a challenge making new friends in a new community, but many young adults manage it just fine. Be friendly even when other kids are creeps. Find a group activity at the school you can participate in -- sports, band, acting, photo, shop, ... And ignore the jerks.

You'll do fine and in a couple years, the girls will be wanting you to ask them out.

Best Answer

Fishing for compliments is very unattractive so you get a zero.

Best Answer

You are definitely good-looking, but attractiveness is based on personality, too.

Best Answer

My Dear sweet person, don't question or doubt yourself EVER.

We are all trees, notice the beauty that each one holds!

Look at the difference between us all and appreciate that.

You're only the new person now, just because you haven't been noticed yet, doesn't mean you won't be.

It only means that when you start back up, next school year, you'll be set up....

No worries, Just be and enjoy your new world!

Best Answer

I'll be completely honest with you... Your looks are GOOD. LIke your potential to be attractive is a 10. Seriously. But what is holding you back is you doubting yourself actually. I can see it in your eyes. And it makes you look not as attractive. You have a good face, and your in good shape... Just be ok with yourself, you have no problems looks wise. Smile and just like yourself, and you'll be amazing dude :) Good luck! (And I'm not just saying that..)

Best Answer

Quit worrying so much about your looks. Quit worrying about being popular. You're only 14 years old. Your pictures are not working on your profile.

Best Answer

You can't tell for a while. You have to wait until you're in your twenties before we can really say.

Best Answer