not legal sadly but i cant get over him i have tried, i have liked him for about 6 months now and see him on a regular basis
Minna0725 Minna0725 16-17, F 23 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

No. 1. Never form a relationship with someone who is in a higher position than you, its not ethical. 2. Workplace romances never work out. 3. Its illegal. If he rejects you(as he should) you could compromise his job, life and reputation and put him on the sex offender registry for the rest of his life, since people think hes been with someone underaged and most often its the kid's word against his. 4. No offense, your brain isnt developed enough to make such choices. What seems good at 16 will make you rethink how stupid an idea it was at 25. 5. Find someone your own age; there's no way a 16 yr old could ever have anything in common with someone that's 33 no matter how you spin it, unless he has an immature mentality also. 6. Gross.

Best Answer

1 & 2 never is a stron word, they do in some cases and i know of some at my own place of work. 3 only if we have sex which i dont want. 4 my brain has nothing to do with is i am at the end of my developmental stages at this age. 5 age is just a number and even though he has more life experience than me we still find bases where we are a like. and 6 how is this gross? if you look back in history and even in present day countries around the world this is normal and there are evolutionary reasons behind this

Best Answer

2. is subjective, but 1. makes sense because it isnt ethical or fair. Like someone else said, it could cause a lot of controversy in the workplace. For 3, sure you might not want sex but he can just as well use your feelings for him to get some from you. 4 was harsh but it is true..you have at least 2 or 3 more years before everything is fully formed. 5, that may be but 16 and 33 isnt a healthy age gap, going back to the underdeveloped brain part. 21 and 33 maybe makes more sense since youd be older and sure of yourself. 6. Gross is just my opinion, but yeah I know about it from a historical and evo-bio standpoint. Just wondering why you want to waste your youth on some one older? In the end, its your life...just don't ruin his.

Best Answer

so why ask the question if you have an answer to everything? take it from someone who did have the relationship with a much older man, it won't work any way you slice it. But, good luck.

Best Answer

Actually when i read through some of the replies, this really isn't some puppy love one sided crush, he's flirting with you too? Ok, total red-flag alert. What kind of guy willingly messes with an underaged girl? It won't end well, that's for sure because the guy sounds sketchy as hell.

Best Answer

I think you should go for it because I am in the same situation I'm 15 and I like a 25 yr old man and your right not all older men want to use younger women. Some actually do care about the younger person. So you should go for it but just know what could happen if things go wrong. Like you loose your job or he goes to jail because sweety there are more ways for him to go to jail then just sleeping with you so just be aware. But always listen to your heart:)

Best Answer

Sure. Follow your heart and get someone put in jail. What part of its illegal do you children not understand. She wants him, he probably wants her and in a different place and time it could be acceptable, but these days it isnt. Leave it alone.

Best Answer

Just remain friends until you're of legal age. By then you will know more about what you want.

Best Answer

Try for more? What more? Nevermind I don't want to know the answer. First, he should be in jail if he is encouraging you in any way. I do not know if you are legally of the age of consent in your state. What kind of a oversexed pig would fool around with his sixteen year old employee? I'm guessing this might be a fast food restaurant? Or? He would be in very hot water if Corporate finds out. He should be scared by now. And why are you thinking this is complimentary? Do you think he is in love with you? I am not trying to be mean. I am a mother of two daughters and I would send this guy right to jail as soon as I could. Better not let your mother or father find out. By the way this guy is really full of himself pimping on you as you say he is afterall what 33 years old? He is lacking something in the confidence department if he is fooling around with a teen a very young teen. This is just plain wrong on so many levels. When you are older you will think back on this and feel that he used you.

Best Answer

I think you should go for it. Because I am in the same kind of situation I like a 25 year old but he knows and likes me too. And you are right not all older men are out there to use and "abuse" younger women. Some of them actually do care about the younger person. So you should go for it. But just know the consequences if things go wrong. Like you loose your job or he goes to jail. Because sweety there are more things then just sleeping with you that could land him in jail. So just be aware and cautious. But always listen to your heart:).

Best Answer

Are asking to be raped? Seriously he's 33, he's not going to take you serious, he'll use your liking him to his advantage. Another thing do you want him to go to jail because I'm pretty sure your parents are going to do whatever possible to keep you away from him.

Best Answer

no, leave him alone, like you said, its illegal

Best Answer

shouldnt even tell him?

Best Answer

He is more than twice your age, get over your daddy issues and grow to hell up.

Best Answer

i dont got daddy issues thank you very much

Best Answer

No. For one thing, while 6 months might seem like a long time to a 16 year old - it is nothing. Especially in a relationship. Also, if he gets involved with you he could go to jail for more than six months. Seriously, you have a crush. It will pass. If you still feel the same way when you're 18...

Best Answer

No. Its not a good idea. First, he is your mananger, and so, if you DO have a relationship, there could be problems in the workplace, especially if others find out, they may think there is favoritism, and the workplace will become uncomfortable for you. If he Doesnt feel the same, then things are going to get very akward , and it will make the workplace uncomfortable for you as well. And the other reason is simple, it's illegal, so add the above 2, and you can lose your job and he can go to jail. Especially if coworkers find out they will probably tell the authorities. <br />
So, I know its hard to make yourself stop feeling something, but I recommend just fantasize about it, but don't take any action.. If you get a different job, then it might be ok to let him know how you feel then, but don't let it break your heart if its not reciprocated or if he is too scared to go to jail. <br />
Good luck. Keep your heart safe. ♥

Best Answer

the first two wouldnt be a problem, we are a tight knit family at work and actually have several people dateing eachother, and he seems to already favor me so no change there and its only illegal to have sex which is not what i want from him

Best Answer

right answer is no,,,, <br />
that being said,,, i married a guy 17 yrs older than me when i turned 18..... <br />
BIG MISTAKE.... BIG :)

Best Answer

everyone is different though

Best Answer

true,, but if you get with him now, he will go to jail and be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life...

Best Answer

only if we have sex

Best Answer

and if he is smart he will not get involved... all you have to do is go to the police and cry and say bad things and he is screwed... but hey,,,, we were all 16 once and thought we knew everything :)

Best Answer

Ok, I know you are only 16 but do you realize that men think about sex on average every 10-15 seconds? You may want to say no to sex but I'm pretty certain he does not share your ideas.

Best Answer

If 16 is legal in your state like it is here then go for it. Most guys love girls your age but are to afraid to admit it. I love young girls like you :) I help them explore their sexuality and treat them way better than ******** their own age.

Best Answer

No matter what you tell this little girl no matter how you reason with her she will continue to show her lack of maturity by not listening and asking "why" she does not want sound advice. She wants to be given to go ahead to her romantic/sexual delusions. Lets face even though she is young she still is a sexual being.<br />
The only thing she can see is her silly drama's playing in her head.

Best Answer

wait tell u turn 18 sure u gonna laugh when u remember ur self

Best Answer

Ummm you want to get fired?

Best Answer

no. wouldnt be the first relationship at work (not between me and someone else)

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer