i am not going on any show
haybabes haybabes 18-21, F 24 Answers Nov 1, 2011

go on the maury show

Best Answer

you need to tell your sister im pretty sure shes going to be pissed but its better that she knows...and as far as the baby goes yes you are young but dont let that be the deciding factor on whether or not you have an abortion plenty of young people kept their babies thats why some of us are here bc of unselfish mothers decided to keep us..with a decision this big you need know without a doubt your making the right decision...im not judging you but as far as the whole age thing and not being ready you were ready enough to do it so be ready to handle your duties and responsibilities as a mother..you never know having a little you running round could be the best thing that ever happened to you ..will it be easy? it depends on your outlook if you embrace it then you will most likely enjoy motherhood but if your fretting it may be a different story....but also keep in mind deliberately ending your pregnancy may have tougher consequences than you think...unless you absolutely dont care it will eat you alive... even though the baby came about due to sin he/she is still a blessing because not every woman can have a baby but when it comes down to it the decision is yours i think you should talk to your parents about it and go from there

Best Answer

do you care for your sister? if yes to this question; here are possible resolves. if you love her tell her, if you think telling her will hurt her and that is what stops you, think of how she'll feel "when" she finds out on her own. she deserves to know.

Best Answer

Okay I reccomend ignoring those first two answers -.- <br />
Um ok in this situation, I recommend NOT taking the "easy" way out because abortion isn't so easy<br />
. Plus... the baby inside of you right now.... Its alive. Trust me no matter how much ppl tell you "its just a fetus".. don't listen to them. Your baby is alive and it can feel pain. It already has emotions and a personality. It is a person. Seriously.. when I realised this it was when I went on YouTube and saw vids of babies in the womb. If your considering this decision please before you make up your mind.. go and watch those videos

Best Answer

depending on how far along she is, if she's just a week or two then it's NOT a baby with feelings yet, it's not even a fetus. it's just a collection of cells, barely an embryo. and a abortion is a difficult but mature rational desicion for a woman in this situation, actually she's not even a woman, she's a child and should not have a baby! it will ruin two lives, hers and the childs! not to mention the damage it will do to the relationship between her and her sister. granted she did a horrible thing by sleeping with her sisters lover, but thats done, nothing can be done about it. but she can save the rest of her life. My advice would be to go to a reputable womens clinic that does abortions and get all the information relevant to your situation. DO NOT look for info on random sites on the net, because lots of them are put up by pro life agencies that will say and do anything to get you to keep the pregnancy, they resort to scare tactics, and religious retorhic to scare you into keeping a unwanted pregnancy. once you are educated on the subject by trained professionals, you make YOUR desicion. one only you can make. yes I believe abortion would be the best course of action for you, but it's still your choice! if you do decide to abort the pregnancy, then get the procedure done by a good reputable clinic. and afterwards get counseling, and GO ON BIRTH CONTROL! there are many many options for birth control. and you should always use two methods, such as the pill and a condom. always use dual protection! because no one form of birth control is 100% effective. and you don't want to go through this again!! I hope you are going to be okay, good luck. and no matter what anyone says choose whats right for you. and next time pick your lovers more carefully!

Best Answer

how do know? Do u remember being a fetus? scientists really don't know everything. Theorists of science r proven wrong every single day. So why take the chance?...

Best Answer

I recommend suicide.

Best Answer

What an a$$hole.

Best Answer

thanks i will do that then

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

wow. that's some class act shyt right here.

Best Answer

DON'T do suicide cuz then you'll kill the baby 2

Best Answer

Put the child up for adoption. Quit having sex with your sister's boyfriend for a few years until you are able to deal with the consequences.

Best Answer

Well, it's really your choice, but I would recommend not an abortion because then you'd feel forever guilty....AND you'd be killing the baby and the baby didn't do anything so he/she doesn't deserve to be murdered. <br />
When there is no other option available....ask God for help. Can't hurt. What else can you do? He will listen to you. I promise.

Best Answer

Yes abortion comes along with guilt n possibility of infertility.

Best Answer

And maybe breast cancer.

Best Answer

Wow I feel bad for your sister; betrayed by her boyfriend AND sister. This guy sounds like a real prize. (I'm wondering how old this guy is...)<br />
Talk to your parents. You need help and they can give you some even though they might be angry at first. Alternatively, go to your high school counselor or doctor and discuss your options. I'd really go to counseling as regardless of the decision you make about the baby, it will be difficult. You also need to understand WHY you slept with your sister's boyfriend.... I'm not going to lie, that's pretty brutal...

Best Answer

You might want to talk to your parents about it (as frightening as that may sound) before you tell your sister. But in any case, an abortion is certainly not the answer, but adoption should probably be on the table, especially if you will not be able to take of the baby yourself and neither your parents nor the father's are willing to help you. I would also try to confront the boy and see what he intends to do about this situation.

Best Answer

Women would say "Tell, Tell, Tell" but I suggest you talk to the father first.<br />
I'm as liberal as you can find, but abortion is a touchy subject with me. I believe in the chain of command and I believe that the father has rights, but in the end you have the final say. I vote pro choice, but I do believe in pre-arranged adoption.

Best Answer

dont get a abortion... for 1 why did you do that your sister is going to hate you but you need to tell her and hope that she will forgive you for what you did. best of lucky to you....i would hate to be you right now

Best Answer

Was the conception consensual or rape? In the first case your getting what you wanted in the second there is abortion or adoption.

Best Answer

You have to make the choice that is right for you. I want you to understand that there is a life inside you and if you end that life you may regret it and have depression as a result. It is not a minor decision. This is just factual information. Many women do regret it later on. This pregnancy has happened, but do not make another choice you will regret later. You do have options. keeping the child is one and many people make it and do fine. Placing the child with someone else is another option. There is open adoption and that means you can have contact with the child as they grow up. If abortion is still your final choice get support to deal with this.

Best Answer

Hohohohoho =3<br />
Go on 16 and prggerz!

Best Answer

Do you want the baby? And is he willing to take care of it? Those are the questions you need to find out first before you worry about anything else. I wont judge you, so if you need any advice message me.

Best Answer

Abortion for you, castration for him.

Best Answer

You are still so young, if I were you I'd have an abortion, a child is HARD WORK, it's FOREVER. :/ <br />
Girl I don't want to command you, it's your life and I don't want to make you do things you don't want, <br />
but I'd recommend having an abortion. <br />
And it may be a hard thing to do, but maybe it's good to tell your sister, so she knows he's not able to be true to her, but it's your choice hun ;) x

Best Answer

Rude.. but here's my opinion
I think having an abortion just because the persons young and wants to live their life normally..is a selfish decision. The reason I say thus is because life is a gift. The chance to experience life.. is a gift. Aren't they always telling us in school to not avoid our problems and to face them head-on? Its the right thing to do

Best Answer

O and in the beginning I meant to say not to be rude

Best Answer

a child is not hard work it just depends on if your ready and willing to invest your time and future...not being ready and willing makes it hard

Best Answer

First you should tell your parents, then set down with the family to discuss further actions

Best Answer