Starr7777 Starr7777 16-17, F 22 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Health

may b you shood lern how 2 spel. B 4 u have a key-id.

Best Answer

The irony :)))

Best Answer

Hope not, then study very well :) your grammar makes me sick. Stop F.U.C.K.I.N.G and do STUDYING, your too young. I am so ashamed that I belong to this generation.

Best Answer

"Intimant"? ~sigh~ Get. Me. Off. This. Rock.

Best Answer

Hopefully not ,your grammar is horrible.

Best Answer

Best Answer

That' how it works, hon. You get laid, you get pregnant. Mother nature is pretty good at making that happen for young healthy women.

Best Answer

Regardless of all this- get to planned parenthood asap- they can guide you better than us

Best Answer

Do a stick test. If you used a condom you should be fine. Be responsible.

Best Answer

Better get an abortion.

Best Answer

This is sick :/ not a very good Idea.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with Plan B.

Best Answer

Probably. Stupid.

Best Answer

99% yes ... but pee on a stick to be sure.

Best Answer

Not any stick. Not the ones in your back yard. The ones from the drug store, that have two lines.

Best Answer

You got that right!

Best Answer

You better go tell your mom , chances are you could be

Best Answer

3 days late? Not an issue, but act as if you were (as far as habits and nutrition go).

3 weeks late? Time to get tested, but still might not be (still treating yourself as if you were).

3 months late? Definitely should be tested, because if you aren't, there is something seriously that needs to be addressed medically. This isn't normal behavior.

Best Answer

Do a pregnancy test, though one missed period may not be pregnancy . . .. Just check

Best Answer

You're going to have to take a pregnancy test. Periods can be late or absent for all sorts of reasons.

Best Answer

are your periods regular?

Having any unusual symptoms?

Actually, to cut through the chase..is the anyone in your family that you can talk to? That can get you a pregnancy test?

Best Answer

hopefully you used protection... if not your asking to be pregnant. But give it a week before you start freaking out... I've had that happen with my wife before...

Best Answer

I used protection. And i dont have anyone i can talk to about it. Its not somthing im proud of but i dont know what to do.

Best Answer

That is good :) Being intimate with someone is nothing to be ashamed of... but seriously.. give it a week... these things happen and its not uncommon. Its happened many times with my wife and we freaked out and nothing happened haha. So it doesn't mean your pregnant. We looked it up before online. Good luck with everything, seriously...

Best Answer

Distinct possibility.

Best Answer