Karina42 Karina42 16-17, F 46 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Honey I have been there, give the baby up for adoption. Go to an LDS web site and give the baby a good home

Best Answer

Yes and then she can get married to a priest at 14 like god intended...

Best Answer

abort it. You're too young to want to spend the rest of your life NOT living. Embrace your age for what it is. Don't have this child. Trust me, if not on anything else, trust me on this.

Best Answer

Sweetheart this is a tough thing to go through and you really should see a qualified person to talk to...But the decision you make either way will follow you the rest of your life you need to figure out the one you can live with the most...Good Luck sweetie

Best Answer

I got pregnant at 17 I had my son and as hard as it was I am proud I did he and his sister are the joy of my life

Best Answer

STUFF your parents

What do you want

Their are services to help young ladies through this pregnancy

Best Answer

This young girl has made an error in judgement, I am not calling her stupid but their are many many support groups that can help

Best Answer

It depends on why you're not aborting. If it's because you can support a child, and you're genuinely prepared for parenthood and are prepared to give up the next decade of your life to a child...

Best Answer

Consider your options carefully.

If you want it, start looking into short programs that will help you earn a small living that you can afford to take care of your child. Don't plan on support from the father just to be on the safe side. I would look at trying to get a nursing aide's certificate, EMT, LPN, phlebotomist, dental assistant, even medical assisting. Starting working on it asap since some of those programs are a year long. Then try to work it out where you take a few classes like one or two per semester while working towards a better career.

If you want to adopt, start looking into the different options. Be aware that open adoption may not be enforceable in many states.

Best Answer

What YOU wanna do

Best Answer

Make your OWN decision.

Best Answer

1. I am very skeptical of your sincerity. Can you blame me? It's the internet.

2. Unless you can afford (financially, physically, mentally, and emotionally) to carry it to term without problems, abortion is the least worst course of action.

3. Do you really think that keeping the baby is what's best for you and the baby?

Don't bother replying because I don't think this is legit, if it is you'll think about what everyone here has said and choose what to do. Do let people guilt you or intimidate you, do what you feel is best.

Best Answer

abortion may seem like a simple solution, but it's not without consequence. First, the decision has to be YOUR decision, not anyone else's. You need to ignore everyone else and ask yourself what you want to do. Being a mother at 17 would be very difficult, but not impossible if that is the route you want to go. I'm not supporting one choice or another, but I became pregnant at 15 and choose to abort my child. Looking back, I realize that choice led me to the life (and beautiful children) I have now and I don't necessarily regret what I did (although I am saddened by it). However, I did go through a dark period where I was guilt-riddled and very depressed over what I had done. I learned to forgive myself and have moved on, but I just wanted you to know that there is no easy or simple answer. I'm wishing you all the best no matter what road you take. Good luck sweetie and remember that it's your life and this is your decision to make :) xo

Best Answer

DO WHAT you think is RIGHT....

.....deep down you have a gut feeling

ASK YOURSELF

(are you in good condition to have the child?)

(if you have it will you KEEP IT?- (remember a baby is a HUGE responsibility)

would your parents consider helping you? (will the guy or his family help out at all?)

or would they and everyone disown you?

could you consider giving up your baby for ADOPTION?

(KEEP IN MIND there exist closed and open)

AT THE END... this choice YOUR'S

it will ONLY effect you (and possibly the new being that is forming inside your womb ...right now at this moment)

good luck..... i hope for you nothing but the best :)

Best Answer

the only thing i can tell you is that its YOUR decision. not theirs. nor anyone else's. if u are pregnant, then u are responsible for that little life bundle of joy u got in there. if u are against abortion then speak on it with them. that is, if u really want to have the baby. and if u are willing to go through what comes after u say no to abortion. then u can either consider these two options as of u would have to think like an adult on making them. if u want to give that child a chance to live life and love you unconditionally then consider placing him for adoption. if u do not have the funds or means to care of it. u can still visit ur child, pick the family and everything. :) its a win- win . but if u want to make sure noone else raises it and u KNOW u can take care of it then by all means stand up for what you want. ur parents may not want to hear it, but they'll be alright and forgive you as for they are ur parents. just let them know, that u were adult enough to do the adult-like thing. so they will have to respect ur adult-like decision.

p.s. im pregnant too and had the same problem :)

Best Answer

If you don't want to, then don't. If you need to be persuaded to have an abortion, then it's probably not your choice and there's a good chance you'll end up regretting it. If you don't think you want to raise the child or don't think you are capable of being the type of parent you would want your child to have, there is always adoption.

I'm not going to lie. Having a baby when you are young is HARD. Raising a child at any age is difficult but it's especially difficult when you're young. It's going to set your life back a little bit especially if you don't have a good support network, but if you are determined, you CAN be a good parent, even at your age. I know because I was 18 when I had my first child. Good luck. I hope everything works out for you.

Best Answer

Cheesy as it sounds, listen to your heart

I've heard some people having babies at young ages and coming out with great success and I've heard horror stories. It's going to be a tougher life, no doubt but it might suit you fine. I can't say for certain. Only you can determine that for yourself.

Best Answer

Do what you feel is right, dont let someone tell you what to do with your unborn child. It is up to you.. just make sure you can live with what you chose to do..

Best Answer

Having a baby is obviously a complete life changer. They only want the best for you. You're only 17, you shouldn't have to worry about babies at your age.

Best Answer

What did you do?

Best Answer

I feel you are under alot of pressure from your parents and that's not fair on you. I know they wants what's best for you but take it from me, don't bow down to their decisions. Think about what you want and go for it. I feel having a baby at age 17 is too young but sometimes it's good to have a baby at that age because you have more energy and once your child is old enough to look his/herself, you'll still be young enough to do as you please and still have a close relationship with your child.

Bringing a child into this world will be difficult at times. The government change the laws all the time and it can mess up parents especially single parents' lives. Life in this world is harsh and once your baby is born, you'll see a whole lot more of things you ain't seen yet, you'd be more protective of your kid than before. But if you go for a termination, you can start over again and make the most of your life before you have a child. Next time be sure you have a good man who make a good dad and have money available then have children.

I would tell your parents to back off nicely and give you space and time to think. Wishing you the best.

Best Answer

Please, do NOT have an abortion! What if your parents had an abortion? Please listen to me! Please?! Once your baby is born, your gonna be so happy. You'll have a little person to take care of, and their all yours! Please, do not have an abortion! Good Luck! Tell me how it all goes!

Best Answer

Since you asked: LISTEN to your parents. DO it this week.

You have 30 + years more to have a baby. You are only a teenager now.

Best Answer