jennybaby1 jennybaby1 18-21 83 Answers Jul 31, 2012

Sounds like you maybe be into self-mutilation, you may consider seeing a mental health therapist.

Best Answer

Yup-per.

Best Answer

Jones nailed it----and gave it to her to to pierce with

Best Answer

heyy everybody its jennybaby1 and i just wanted everyone to know im 19 now and have 32 piercings i got my back dimples done( 2 darmals) just the other day i have 4 in my belly button 4 hip darmals 11 in my right ear and 10 in my left and 1 my tongue. I have a full time job and a part time job. I still get piercings i have gone to talk to someone and i still do but... i will still always have a need to get my piercings

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

If you begin looking like a tackle box, it's time to stop.....lol...

Best Answer

no i dont look like a tackle box lol

Best Answer

Amb-lar-ious!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Just kidding.......do whatever you want......it's your life!

Best Answer

It's sad to see so many negative comments. I've been extensively pierced and tattooed for 20+ years - do not regret my choices, have a good job and I'm not alone. The only thing that concerns me is the dermals - be VERY careful with dermals - research your piercer extensively and know that it's essentially a form of surgery. If you have any questions or concerns you should look into Elayne Angel's "Piercing Bible". Anything you need to know about safe piercing and aftercare is there. Oh, and ignore the idiots :)

Best Answer

thank you! i finally feel like someone understands me. n i will take a look at the piercing thing you had told me about. and my darmals i have looked them up for a while before i actually got them. i have been taking care of them and they are doin good

Best Answer

Great! I hope your healing continues w/o a hitch! Keep me posted on how you like the book - it's really the best thing out there, and the author is an amazing woman!

Best Answer

i will keep u posted thanks

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't understand all of the negativity. It's not like she's addicted to booze or smoking. Those are things that would negatively affect not only her but, those around her. Give the kid a break.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Wow. 22 piercings is bit too much but then you own your body but I have to warn you, when you are ready to get a job, some firms have strict rules about piercings so maybe you should wait until you are not in school/college and already in a job? I think you are addicted to piercings. I had a piercing because I wanted to ease my loneliness . It don't make sense but it's true so ask yourself this.....why?

I just read some of your remarks to others and noticed you do work already! lol if ever one day you change your job....they may ask you to remove it depending where your piercings are.

Best Answer

only ears tongue belly button n hips. nothing on my face

Best Answer

Cool. U don't need our permission for more piercings but try to keep them away frm your face except one or two as a max. I saw a woman with 2 piercings, one on each cheeks and I mean cheeks!
Anyway There's one more thing I found out a few months ago if I remember correctly is that sometimes too much piercings can poison your health.

Best Answer

I meant cheeks on face.

Best Answer

definitely it affects on health,, but you are the best chooser for your body,, one day you may be in trouble when you'll try to et rid off it,, so please be kind for yourself.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi Jennybaby1
Wow. You done well for yourself. You've proven that though u have piercing you still have a job so if u can then others can. Thanks for that inspiration. :)

Best Answer

with that many holes in you i would advise not to go swimming....you may sink

Best Answer

i always go swimming nothing happens

Best Answer

look better things for you,,

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

do wateva u want and just **** DA WORLD;)

Best Answer

Best Answer

GUYS.. SERIOUSLY.. LIGHTEN UP!! She might be a pin up model or Domme...so who cares.. her body.. her rules..

Best Answer

Best Answer

You sound like a holey woman.

Best Answer

lol thats funny

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Are you going to continue getting piercings until you cant get anymore? You are addicted but what kind of professional help is there concerning piercings? I read someone response saying your in self mutilation. IDK, I doubt that because I knew someone who would just slice her arms up, even cut her vagina, leaving marks of deformity, so I doubt piercings are self mutilation. You should trying making this a birthday thing. Once a year you will get a piercing if it makes you sad when you wait awhile. It gives you something to look forward too. I use to think if your tatted up or have many piercings no job will hire you but that is not true. I have seen many people who just simply remove their piercings and cover up their tats. Good luck

Best Answer

Best Answer

Okay be happy :-)

Best Answer

You sure are, and you're dumb as **** too.

While you're at it, get your ******* stapled shut too.

Best Answer

think what you please your not bothering me

Best Answer

do you feel better after that rude comment now?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Ya think?

Best Answer

Best Answer

well you could be extremly immature,unemployed and very very foolish

Best Answer

no i work at a hospital i have ears tounge belly button n hips done

Best Answer

If allowed : i take back the unemployed remark. I dont know where that came from. At times my mind fails me :)

Best Answer

We are not interested.

Best Answer

do i care what you think? a not at all

Best Answer

all my piercings are amazing and i dont want any on my face

Best Answer

then why reply to my apology to someone who is NOT you. u greassy punk!!!!?????

Best Answer

hmmmm then why did you ask for my opinion hmmmmmmmmmm???? anyway my apology stands

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

People that ask questions like this don't have an addition to a piercing, they have an addiction to being the center of attention.

Best Answer

actually no i dont need to be the center of attention from people over a computer screen. i have had many people say that i am addicted to the pain and the joy of new piercings. I wanted to get other peoples opinion on this. unlike you who has nothing better to do than to put other people down just looks like you need the attention and you like to put people down so you can feel better about yourself

Best Answer

That wasn't a put down, it was an observation. I have no need to feel better about myself through a website. Please do not take what I said the wrong way. If you've read enough posts on here, you'll see where I am coming from. I did "group" you and as it seems I am wrong, I apologize.

Best Answer

it was a put down i wouldnt join something to be the center of attention i did it to see what other people would see what my mother does. see keeps saying i am addicted

Best Answer

it is the piercings believe me. i need a new one every other day. feel bad if i dont

Best Answer

Well done for touching that nerve.

Best Answer

It is about attention also

Best Answer

what

Best Answer

no its not i dont need it

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am 19 and have 115 piercings

Best Answer

Best Answer

Your disgusting

Best Answer

Best Answer

You were addicted 21 ago.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sounds like a classic case of BDD

are you at odds with your own physical look?

are you upset or repulsed at the image in the mirror?

One maybe two piercings would be for social or beauty reasons

but more that that would indicate a problem with a persons self-image.

So yah get that looked at dude.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Don't know what a hip dermal is, but I can tell you a saw a girl about your age at the gym a while back who had a small metal bar through her triceps. (I guess she didn't plan on doing any upper body pressing exercises that day!)

It was a cringe-worthy sight, I can tell that much.

To me, the sight of too many piercings makes me think of that pincushion guy from those horror movies... I think Hellraiser was his name.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No **** Sherlock! It seems a little excessive what you have. Probably worth seeing someone about that. Worst thing that could happen would be finding out you are ok.

Best Answer

Best Answer