Get a job, save up your pay and use that for traveling money.

Best Answer

walk

Best Answer

I f only i had someone to walk with me.

Best Answer

hop

Best Answer

get a job....save money....then travel

Best Answer

You could teach English in Asia. I have a friend who has done that now in China, Korea, Vietnam, and Myanmar. He saves up money and then goes to other countries.<br />
He's been doing it for about 10 years now, and he's picked up a few languages on the way. But when he started he only spoke English.

Best Answer

Inbox me

Best Answer

Tell me how i like your idea

Best Answer

I don't know how he got started and I only see him when he's back in town. But put "Teach English in Asia" into Google and you'll find a ton of companies and programs. Just do your research first and make sure they're legit.

Best Answer

Lose a bunch of weight and work on becoming as flexible as you can. Stuff yourself into a box and ship yourself by UPS.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

get a job and save like everyone else

Best Answer

work abroad. It takes some money to get there but then you can work and pay for the rest of your trip. Like the teaching English thing, but not necessarily teaching. Where are you from?

Best Answer

Seize life.

Best Answer

maybe the peace corps, i heard they pay your way

Best Answer

You could always work your way around the places you wish to visit. Just take food and shelter as your payment.

Best Answer

Join the Navy.

Best Answer

I can't because i am a girl :(

Best Answer

The US Navy certainly has females in its ranks.

Best Answer

I am not american :(

Best Answer

Get pimped

Best Answer