SkippingTheGoldenYears SkippingTheGoldenYears 18-21, F 20 Answers Mar 12, 2012

nah,who needs it?im 19 too and i'm not interested in making my life suck even more

Best Answer

Yea you are missing out. It's an experience. And I would suggest everyone to try it at least a few times before they get too old and become a$$holes about it. Most of the people who are against it have never even tried it out.

Best Answer

I used it but I never did like it after the first year because it made me paranoid. So I do not think it was worth it to get that way.

Best Answer

If the laws here weren't so strict the paranoia probably wouldn't be much of an issue. But ya, some people just cannot handle their bud in the same way that some drunks cannot handle their alcohol.

Best Answer

You are only missing out if you are curious about what it's like to alter your sense of reality. I felt like altering my mind-state when I was 17, so I tried weed. Honestly, I didn't get high the first 3 or 4 times I tried it. Later on, I tried harder. It was quite fun. I've had all kinds of experiences while high. If you're curious, try it. It won't kill you.

Best Answer

That's actually pretty common with drugs. It took me 4 or 5 times smoking it before it got me high.Me and one friend introduced our third friend to LSD and we both got high and he didn't even feel it. I got addicted to crack but when I smoked with a stranger one day he took multiple hits and didn't even feel it. And the first three times I tried shooting speed balls I didn't even feel those.

Best Answer

55calif: Your a dumbass. Why would you decide to smoke something that you know is awful, when you didn't even feel any effects? Sounds to me like you continued smoking crack Just because. Dumb Sh!t

Best Answer

NOPE don't waste your money or your time and possibly get a police record

Best Answer

I personally get anxiety attacks and it's quite common so from my experience no.

Best Answer

i'm 24 and i'm missing out. Well, i'm just preparing to become a congressman in a near future.

Best Answer

i'm 53, never tried it, my life is the best it has ever been, right here right now, it always "just starts" with marijuana, case in point - whitney, whats she missing out on now.....what ?

Best Answer

LoL do you really believe that? That's not true, it's just an example of the BS the government uses as proof to how bad it is cause weed is. What leads people to hard drug use is a weak mind! Who ever says is just blaming weed for their own Dumba$$ choices.

Best Answer

yes ma'am

Best Answer

I read your reply about being a crack head. You P!ssed me off. How the H3LL are you saying "it just starts with marijuana" when you never even smoked it before but you became a hard drug addict. Your goofy and contraindicating as ****, Case in point. I've been smokin since I was 13, I'm a college grad, and ya know what? I was offered to smoke crack and meth before but guess what I did? I SAID NO I'M NOT A DUMBASS!

Best Answer

Yeah you should try it but you arent missing out. Few of my friends haven't tried it either and they're 19 too

Best Answer

I ma 53 and NEVER TOUCHED any illegal drugs

Best Answer

during that time i was vary lazy .

Best Answer

yeah missing out on reaching the next one. you know weeds the drug that leads you to the next one, it starts witht he marijuana and leads you to sticking needles in your arm and mishapping your body. hey if that's what you want a ruined body...

Best Answer

I have an irrational fear of needle and things going up my nostrils so I think i am safe, I also have an intolerance for alcohol

Best Answer

Yes, that is what happened to me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

nope..marijuana is overrated just like anal s3x

Best Answer

Not missing out on much. I get the same high listening to trippy music.

Best Answer