Beachbum93 Beachbum93 18-21, F 102 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Intimacy

This is not the Advertisement section!

Best Answer

No...*eyes up*<br />
But were I to meet you in person...*eyes up*<br />
I might have problems not glancing at them...*eyes up*

Best Answer

BOOBS!

Best Answer

ART! YOU'RE BACK! :D

Best Answer

more like 50 male named hank on mummies laptop

Best Answer

I am not a man, nor am I 50, thank you.

Best Answer

lol Sunkissed ;)

Best Answer

Enjoy what you have in life.

Best Answer

I love real boobs, I think your boobs are perfect. I would love to taste them.

Best Answer

No....it is a major turn on! Large areolas are massivly SEXY!!!! Wish you had pic for me!!!

Best Answer

The exact opposite. There is no single parameter that could be more guaranteed to make you attractive to the maximum number of men.

Best Answer

Are you kidding?! It's incredibly sexy!

Best Answer

I love big **** and big areolas are awesome. I'd love to suck on your big *******.

Best Answer

Nope, Very Popular would be my vote.... and a big turn on to have the opportunity to slurp you up.... :) Ummmm, as in Kiss....

Best Answer

No way not at all .... Id say it is a turn on !

Best Answer

This is absolutely not a turn off :) Please friend me x

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT. Big , full heavy breasts are very very sexy. then adding large areolas and maybe even big thick nipples . that is the icing on your womanly cake. plus there are so many things you can do to and with big breasts...... They work so very well in bondage situations..

Best Answer

I dated a girl with inverted nipples, now that's weird. But not weird enough for me to be bothered. I loved her very much and that didn't effect the way I thought about her.

Best Answer

Never, that is the way breasts should be!

Best Answer

The larger the better!

Best Answer

Hi beachbum! Honestly to some men it is a turnoff... but those are the type guys looking for the perfect Barbie types and are never fully satisfied. As for me and some guys large areolas are hott as hell and its things like that which make you special and seperate your identity in a good way!

Best Answer

nope! :)

Best Answer

A turn off? I should say not. Your breasts, and the rest of you that I can see, are gorgeous.

Best Answer

Your breast are absolutely beautiful and I hope you understand this. Women your age almost always seem to be self conscious of their boobs be them big or small. It's normal but trust me, big boobs with big areolas are wonderful and yours are exceptional!

Best Answer