Beachbum93 Beachbum93 18-21, F 96 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Intimacy

This would only be a turn off to a man who is gay or has slammed his **** in a car door....otherwise in my heavily scientific researched conclussion is "hell ******* no"

Best Answer

Haha that was amazing

Best Answer

This is not the Advertisement section!

Best Answer

No...*eyes up*<br />
But were I to meet you in person...*eyes up*<br />
I might have problems not glancing at them...*eyes up*

Best Answer

BOOBS!

Best Answer

ART! YOU'RE BACK! :D

Best Answer

more like 50 male named hank on mummies laptop

Best Answer

I am not a man, nor am I 50, thank you.

Best Answer

lol Sunkissed ;)

Best Answer

Enjoy what you have in life.

Best Answer

I love real boobs, I think your boobs are perfect. I would love to taste them.

Best Answer

No....it is a major turn on! Large areolas are massivly SEXY!!!! Wish you had pic for me!!!

Best Answer

The exact opposite. There is no single parameter that could be more guaranteed to make you attractive to the maximum number of men.

Best Answer

Are you kidding?! It's incredibly sexy!

Best Answer

I love big **** and big areolas are awesome. I'd love to suck on your big *******.

Best Answer

no i love all size breats but for sure love big areolas and nipples like most men im sure

Best Answer

Nope, Very Popular would be my vote.... and a big turn on to have the opportunity to slurp you up.... :) Ummmm, as in Kiss....

Best Answer

No way not at all .... Id say it is a turn on !

Best Answer

He'll no. You will be much appreciated. Men and women can't keep their hands off boobs. I have small ones. Enjoy what you have in life.

Best Answer

Absolutely love them.

Best Answer

This is absolutely not a turn off :) Please friend me x

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT. Big , full heavy breasts are very very sexy. then adding large areolas and maybe even big thick nipples . that is the icing on your womanly cake. plus there are so many things you can do to and with big breasts...... They work so very well in bondage situations..

Best Answer

I dated a girl with inverted nipples, now that's weird. But not weird enough for me to be bothered. I loved her very much and that didn't effect the way I thought about her.

Best Answer

Never, that is the way breasts should be!

Best Answer

Quite the opposite... A turn on, absolutely!

Best Answer