heartbroken7889 heartbroken7889 18-21 21 Answers Jun 20, 2009

lots of things could be wrong and lots of things might not be wrong. pcos can cause infertility. and stress (trying to hard) can make your ovulation weird too. you might not even be the problem. how long have you been trying? a woman isn't considered sterile unless she has tried two years with no success. don't give up. if it's meant to be it should happen. you still have lots of time. in a couple years you still don't have any luck go to your ob/gyn and he or she can help.

Best Answer

I have to agree at 19 we really are not ready. You are still a teenager. You have not even experienced life!<br />
Secondly why are you asking here? Shouldnt you be asking your DR. How long have you been trying to get pregnant? Longer than 6 months?<br />
Go to the DR.<br />
Think about what it is you want out of life, are you really ready to give birth to a baby-go thru 28 hours of labor like I did at 19 with my first one. Do you have a good job to support a baby---they are expensive have you looked at the price of diapers?---Who will watch the baby while you work? Day care is oh around $150 a week for 40 hours where I live, babies are more work. Do you have insurance to provide helalth care for the baby--after all babies need shots which are VERY expensive, and babies get sick--so who will pay for the DR visit and the medicine? Do you have your own place to live? Who is going to pay for the rent and utilities, food, gas for the car, car insurance. What about your cell, and cable.<br />
Lets see should we add it all up------do you have that kind of money? If not you have no business having a baby.

Best Answer

You are 19 years old why are you even trying. Not to be to insensitive. But are you trying to start a family, have you built a solid relationship with your husband, I am just assuming the husband part. Be you for awhile longer wait till you are into your 20's nice and deep, than kids. In the meantime go to your gynogologist and they can let you know your fertility state.

Best Answer

Your incredibly lucky?

Best Answer

Why would you even want to get pregnant at 19? It's a mistake to tie yourself down at your age with such an all demanding obligation. You will end up regretting it when later on something comes up that you want to do and you can't because you're burdened with a child.

Best Answer

I got pregnant when I was 35. I was taking dong quai. I was eating fresh from the chickens rear eggs. I had finally gotten a little more body fat. Some people just need their body to settle in and get ready for it. Dont worry and just let it happen when your body is ready. My sister had been trying until she was 33 with her husband and he tested ok for fertility. Some people just bloom late.

Best Answer

Why are so many answers about the age? That is not her question!!!<br />
As for the why. If you've been trying for a while, see a doctor. And the problem may not be you, dude could be shooting blanks.<br />
And I like the idea of kids early. That way they aren't finishing high school and looking at college when I'm looking to retire.

Best Answer

everyone said everything i would i had my son at 19 i don't regret it but i was too young. maybe the universe is telling you your not ready?

Best Answer

better for you!

Best Answer

are you married? if you are not in at least a committed relationship you should not be trying. worry about it when you are older. if you are in a healthy committed relationship then i would say see your doctor and if all else fails then try prayersome say it works.

Best Answer

As several people have said... why are you trying at 19?! Personally, I would strongly suggest you wait until you and your man are at a minimum of 25 years of age.<br />
There are many reasons why a woman can't get pregnant. Your best bet... if you really want to get pregnant. Talk to your Ob/Gyn about it and he/she will suggest some tests. Also, have your man get tested for ***** count, venereal disease, testosterone level, and '***** viability'. If all those tests for both of you come back 'okay' then it will happen it's just a matter of time. You can try having him ********* while you are in missionary position with a pillow underneath your hips. Once he has an *********** have him lift your legs and buttocks off the pillow slightly. This will encourage the ***** to flow up against your cervix to improve the amount of ***** that penetrates to your egg.

Best Answer

Why are you trying to get pregnant at your age? But, that does not answer your question. Like others have stated, maybe your partner is not fertile himself. You should consult with a Dr for the answer, we can only speculate. Maybe it is fate stepping in to give you time to reconsider why you want a child this early in your life. Good luck.

Best Answer

maby its telling you to to grow up, and be a grown up before you have kids!!!!

Best Answer

If you are young, healthy, and fit, then this is what nature intended. Forget about the mores of society. If you and presumably you have a partner are having difficulty with conception then there is indeed something not right but that something could be dietary. The evidence is growing that our Westernised diet is having a deleterious effect on us as a species and in many different ways. It takes detective work and considerable reading to discover what this might be but to take a short-cut try the recommended diet of Dr Robert Atkins; this should prove to be a good staring point. You sound like an interesting person who knows what she wants. I wish you success.

Best Answer

I agree about you being a bit young for kids....<br />
Go to school...Or get a job with a future...and save a little for when you do have kids.....they do cost lots.....Live your life a bit....and learn even more....before even thinking of having kids...<br />
I had my first at 20...But I was on my second marriage...(which I am still on after almost 30 years)...and I was in the Military....That right there makes you grow....And I had also just about raised my younger brother and sister....So for 20 I was already old for my years....<br />
Better for you to grow a bit more now...Then regret it later when they are grown

Best Answer

Um, in my opinion you answered your question in your question.<br />
Anywho, if you're 19 you must not have been trying for very long, I go with luckypickle's answer, it took my sister about 3 years before she had her first, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with either of them.

Best Answer

Only a doctor can tell you for sure... there may be nothing wrong with you. Sometimes getting pregnant just doesn't happen right away!

Best Answer

I live in Newell pa and I am 49 years young and if u would like for me to just get u pregnant then please reply back

Best Answer