evry guy has a gal......!take ur chances ask some one out...doesnt matter if shes out of your league...just do it..!!!!!! nuthing works out if u sit gloomy and stare at other poeople who are in love..an maybe if u try hard u mite find the gal right around the corner!

Best Answer

I think I'd rather feel lonely than keep dating people and getting my heart broken. Don't worry, you'll find the one.

Best Answer

Stop chasing women who are too good for you and don't want anything to do with you. Put some effort into your appearance. <br />
Have legit reasons for people to want you and to want to be around you. <br />
Then when that fails you have a right to be sad.

Best Answer

Well since he's a guy and like 99.9% of guys DON'T do these things because women take the poor, the weak, the sick, the ugly, the stupid, the abusive, the selfish, etc and he's had no one despite womens low standards then he must not be making an effort.
I can't help but think he's one of those ugly dudes who wants a model but doesnt even go through the effort to maintain proper hygiene.

Best Answer

Dont worry your time will come...love is pure and nice..and it is worth waiting for...maybe you just havent found the right girl yet :)

Best Answer

Dont worry I felt the same way. Was always shy, and didnt know how to ask girls out.<br />
ASk Maya out, shes HOT

Best Answer

i know how you feel honestly when i see a love birds i feel lonely and jealous.

Best Answer

make a move. you are missing on one of the best, if not the best, things in life.

Best Answer