You can always come back here to visit them or have them come to visit you. If you can make a life in Scotland, more power to you.<br />
As for the landscape there, doesn't Newfoundland have a bit of that look to it? The towns themselves don't look anything like Scotland, but the landscape kinda has that Scottish highlands look to it, I think.

Best Answer

Come to Aberdeen - you'd love it lol. you can always visit your family from the roots you make in Scotland xxx

Best Answer

Are you mad ?

Best Answer

I live in a different country from my family. It's liberating in that you are completely free to do what you want, but if you are a family person like me it is also pretty lonely. If it is your dream to go there (as it's been my dream to stay in America... for now :p) the only solution is... be successful so you can see your family as often as you need and make those expensive long distance calls :) Live your dream, but don't forget where your roots are!

Best Answer

you should do what makes you happy if your family love and want the best for you they6 should support on what ever you choose to do with your life im sure you will visit eachother im from the uk and Scotland is a beautiful place :) x

Best Answer

I live in Scotland, and i have relatives in Canada somewhere called McCann ,could it be you.lol, ? But really if you want to move or stay a while longer ,you will manage fine here,and should be able to work etc,

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

If it's what you want to do then set your mind and do it. It's not like you can never come back if you change your mind later. You don't want to be an old fart wishing you had gone!

Best Answer

Everyone eventually does that. It's part of growing up.

Best Answer

Go ahead and do it while you're young and unencumbered. It's not like you can't move back to Canada if you don't like it.

Best Answer

Definitely visit first.

Best Answer

Follow your dream wherever it leads.

Best Answer

Do it! Take that leap!! Go for it!!

Best Answer

Go on dude! Expand your horizons...

Best Answer