My dear, you are the size that God intended you to be. Enjoy it. You can wear high heels ( if you like them and not tower over the men). There are some tall women that dont wear them because it scares the guys. I personally think thats silly but thats just me.

Best Answer

Height has nothing to do with the kind of person you are. Don't let it bother you. You are the most perfect, beautiful you that you can be, so just enjoy it.

Best Answer

there is no such thing as too short, whatever you are is who you are..<br />
i am 26, i have been about five feet tall (maybe even 4'11") since i was 15 and i will certainly not grow any taller..

Best Answer

hell i'm 35 and 5'5"<br />
and my grandmother is 91 and 4'10"!<br />
when your done growing....your done!

Best Answer

No you're not too short. I am basicly 30 in a couple weeks and 5'0, if that. My mom is even shorter. We recently found out she has osteoporosis and shrank 6" because of menopause. She was the a same height as me growing up and I wondered why I was so much taller but didn't think much of it. <br />
Anyways enjoy what you have you never know how much you are going to shrink...;) lol jk

Best Answer

Not at all. Just remember...<br />
Dynamite comes in small packages!

Best Answer

I'm 6' and I prefer a woman that's 5'3" - 5'8". So, to me, that's an excellent height.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter ...u R what u R

Best Answer

Too late now. Don't worry about it. Find a way to use all of your attributes to make you look great. You may not ever be a prima ballerina or a super model because you are not 5'10"+, but wake up, they live intensely joyless lives until they are out of their youthful businesses and into something more comfortable. All the coolest girls I ever went out with were 5'5" or shorter.

Best Answer

LOL i'm 23 and i;m 5"3 and you know what? I love it! xD 1) because i can make jokes about the rest of my friends not being small and cute like me (i'm self egotistical :P) 2) I can't change the way I am so WHY COMPLAIN?!.<br />
Same with you..you can't do anything about it so learn to embrace it :)

Best Answer

I hate to tell you this. but I did just check the age/chart.. at 21, you should be at least 5'3.5". according to this you are severely challenged vertically. I am very sorry.

Best Answer

It's not really important since you can't do anything about it.

Best Answer

Yes.Im 16 and 5'2 and Im shorter than most of my friends.

Best Answer

thats short but your still taller than me.

Best Answer

Please don't say that! I'm only 5'3...

Best Answer

Yes, you are a freakin midget and I love it!

Best Answer

hah. I'm 5'1, and I ain't growing no more...

Best Answer

Perfect

Best Answer