As I am growing older I have noticed my self noticing women and appreciating their beauty even more than before. It has come to a point were I feel that I am checking women out and creating an uncomfortable situation for women I interact with at my work place. Instance, there was this one time where I was unintentionally looking at this pretty woman and was kind of lost in my thoughts (i was totally unaware of the situation), the woman stared back at me with a confused look and a smile on her face.. i was so embarrassed of my stupidity, I feel like a pervert guy who stares at women. I don't know how to prevent this from happening, i don't want to freak the ladies around me. The sad thing is that I am totally unaware of the situation when I am checking them out.... i am not a pervert.
yummypeach yummypeach 22-25, F 20 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I found myself at a similar place in my life at around 25. I dated women exclusively for 7 years, and I consider myself bisexual today. I believe that sexuality is fluid and different for every person.

Best Answer

hmm puberty lololololo is what we used to call a baby dyke lololol just kidding im sure its normal for hetro females

Best Answer

My first sexual experience was with a girl.<br />
We were both seven.<br />
Fyi, Im 80 percent **** loving ****. <br />
20 percent grrrrl crazy.

Best Answer

You need to understand that there was no such thing called Gender in the first place and we have been made to upload it thru society's behaviour by and large and through books. <br />
But in reality or by nature, We are neuter gender to ourselves and the opposite sex is what meets the eye. The soul in us has no gender. So what you are experiencing is natural. So go ahead and please yourselves by befriending the one you like and get onto a shower or some petting acts... quench your thirst and you will soon loose interest in watching... <br />
And hope you know, the image of our body on the mirror is by itself our opposite. Many get fascinated and fall in love with their mirror image ... hope you get the difference between soul n body.

Best Answer

Don't get upset, but you might be turning bi. I wouldn't say it's anything to worry about because I think I'm bi, but am mostly attracted to men. People say you have to be born like that if your a bi or gay, but I don't think so. Here is a simple test...think fast, would you have sex with a women? If you said yes or maybe you are probably bi/gay

Best Answer

You're possibly learning more about men and are not happy with what you're learning.<br />
I was never bi-curious or attracted to men, since I was little I was attracted to women, but I don't view sexuality between adults as perverted. As a matter of fact I understand totally, if I were born a woman I would not only check-out women I'd probably be a lesbian.

Best Answer

If you are just discovering your true sexual orientation it's not surprising that you would stare and get lost in your thoughts just like most of us do as early teens when we first start noticing the opposite sex. You are just having a repeat of your pubescent years.

Best Answer

maybe one side effect of global warming, don't worry yourself too much!

Best Answer

Of course you're not a pervert! You're probably feeling like one because it's all so new to you. Give it time and I think you'll settle in to your sexuality. I know no one know's for sure, but sexuality is a fluid thing- it changes a lot for some people, while changing not at all for others. I think you're probably bisexual or bi-curious. Nothing wrong with that!

Best Answer

surely you are not confused, it is because, they look good and dress savy, you are not turning , you are taking notice of how women are now

Best Answer

Sexuality is a very fluid thing and for most people goes through phases. Most straight men have gay periods during which they find themselves being sexually attracted to other men - typically after they've been married for quite a few years. Sometimes these feelings pass but for many guys they just get stronger and stronger with time.<br />
My suggestion is you relax, try a sexual relationship with a women and see how much you enjoy it.

Best Answer