NBSB - NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH ..
eneitsirk eneitsirk 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 7, 2012

My friend is 32 and NBSB. <br />
You can't put an age limit on these things. I've known 30 year olds who have had a gazillion relationships and still can't find the right person.

Best Answer

Go out as much as you can and talk to as many people, male and female as you can, let people know you are looking for a partner...or just some fun. Church (or similar institution if you're of a different faith) is a good place to meet someone. Also consider a new hobby, a friend of mine took up golf, found she enjoyed playing and met her husband through a friend she met at a golf course. Also consider finding a partner as a priority project, just as if it's something from work...I found it was so hard not to prioritise me' that I was missing chances to date because I was too busy working. Good luck!! I hope you find your true love!

Best Answer

Do you date much? Maybe you should try a matchmaking site or something so you can find people more interested in the same things you are. If you don't like that idea- You aren't ninety so it isn't the end of the world but maybe you should go out in more groups and get to know people as friends and then perhaps you and the person will find you like each other enough to date. If you are feeling awkward during a date it may make the other person uncomfortable...awkward or desperate...not good.

Best Answer

It's hard to find the right one if you turn them all away, because none of them are quite right.

Best Answer

well I guess what you have been doing all this time is not working so why not try an opposite approach

Best Answer

make a move!<br />
that is if you are assuming that the right guy would make a move, you are probably mistaken!!!

Best Answer

Pleeaassseeeee...... wait for the right guy!!!!! It's not worth spending the rest of your life with the wrong guy. You'll suffer!!!!!! (What is NBSB?)

Best Answer