sonelynb sonelynb 31-35, F 8 Answers Oct 12, 2010

been threw afew bad relationships myself I still haven't Mrs right but I still try some far as where to look who knows just bars aren't the place to look I know that their fun for adventures but not serious places for a partner

Best Answer

You can still look but take the pressure off yourself and others by just looking to make friends first. <br />
Or go out with men you would not have considered in the past just to get to know them, NOT to potentially marry. You know we women sometimes disallow very wonderful men with unreasonable standards. I am guilty of this in the past, and the older you get the more you realize what is truly important in a man. It's not looks, job, car, or any of those things. It's genuine, good heart, kind, smart, and loyal. There are plenty of men like this in the world just as lonely as you. Have maybe 2-3 deal breakers and then consider everyone else as datable...at least as a new friend.

Best Answer

Hi grtchi! Thanks for your advice, I agree with you!

Best Answer

That means it just wasn't meant to be. Would you rather force a realtionship and have it doomed to fail or would you just rather bide your time and hopefully that one person comes along. Wait believe me. It will more than likely happen when you least expect it. Maybe your looking in the wrong age bracket. Your 32 and maybe you need someone 40-50 years old. What you need regardless of age is someone who will be good to you and be respectful to you. Don't take abuse, and if that happens don't accept i'm sorry and that will never happen again, just walk away, those kind of people never change. I've been married almost 23 years to a good person, but i'm very lonely as we do almost nothing together and basically in a sexless marriage. I wish I would have waited longer. Just use common sense and i'm sure one day that person will be there. Good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice! you're right I must wait..the more I am in a hurry the more I come to a wrong guy! so I will just wait! thanks

Best Answer

What are you after?

Best Answer

Hi wolf, a responsible and honest guy!

Best Answer

Many relationships fail because one or both of the people involved didn't want to put the effort into keeping the relationship going. It is easy to leave in our modern society. Our grandparents could not do so for social and economic reasons and worked thru their problems. <br />
There is no Mr. Right. Sorry. Just Mr. normal. Men are simple creatures with simple wants and needs. Find one you LIKE and can respect and don't let him go. <br />
Go where men you might like go. Ballgames, (not little league, they are all married), sports bars, auto shows, hardware stores, Off Road shops, etc. Men are busy doing things and will not come and find you. Or else they are sitting in their parents ba<x>sement smoking pot and you don't want those.<br />
Go browsing with a girlfriend; go shopping. Women shop. Dress nice, but not like a tramp or hooker. Go fishing where men are and see what you attract. Avoid married men, but you can often use them to introduce you to their single buddies. Married men love to hook up their single friends. They see it as sharing the pain.

Best Answer

Hi Leporid! Thank you so much... I am avoiding a married guy but seems that anywhere I go a lot of married guy likes me. I was with a single guy for 2 years but I ended up our relation because I was stuck with him without planning the future. he told me that he will never get married and no way! I was single for almost 8 months now and all my suitors are married! I am very fashionable, educated with a good job! so why the single guys can't see me? or maybe because for them I am too snobbish and they are hesitate to approach me, I am not that friendly and I am very quiet. I knew I have lot of admirers but no one have the guts to approach me. sometimes i was saying that life is so unfair why those flirty ladies can easily find true love, while me i'm a decent woman why i'm not lucky???

Best Answer

Uhh I'm 57 and can't find Mrs. right. Actually I quit looking. This isn't working either ?? There are few social and acceptable arenas to meet people around here. I'm looking for connection not perfection. That doesn't seem to help

Best Answer

Hi mysi.. maybe I will do the same.. I will stop looking and I will concentrate of my career. thanks!

Best Answer