Reese33 Reese33 31-35, F 15 Answers Nov 3, 2010

If you wait two years you will be 35 and STILL not back in school. Do it!

Best Answer

You are never too old. Go for it and enjoy.

Best Answer

No, go for it. It's never too late to get more education.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. I go to school with people much much older than you and they are doing great. It is never too late to further your education!

Best Answer

I went back at 37, graduated at 40 with High Honors!

Find a program that works for you. and GO FOR IT!

Best Answer

Ummm, they won't let you start 1st grade after 8... oh wait you said go back to school, not start over in school.... never mind

Best Answer

ur def not to old. I think its great u want to go back :)

Best Answer

33 too old? Dont be silly.

With all the wonders of medicine today, we could soon possibly be living until we are 120-150. If that is the case, and you do live until your that old, then you are going to feel pretty silly with thinking that 33 is too old to go back to school, aren't you?

I dropped out of school as a teen and went back as an adult and was able to learn so much more, because I was prepared to learn, more mature and lets face it, more intelligent. Give it a go, what have you got to loose?

Best Answer

my mom finished college at 40 cause she took a realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy long break. GO FOR IT!!

Best Answer

I'mCrazy said it *exactly* as it is and without need of bells and whistles; you are *never* to old :-)

~F~

Best Answer

You're never too old to go back to school. I was 35 or so when I went back. I received my BA in 2002.

Best Answer