Please assist... do I give into a young man that is so persistant. He is mature for his age, but I can't get past how old he actually is. When I first met him I thought he was older and after long conversation the age issue came up. I didn't think it would bother me, but I can't see a "relationship" with him but I partially feel I could have a fling. I don't want to hurt his feelings, and yet I can't seem to meet someone my age that makes me laugh, smile and just have fun. My friends pick on me and call me a "cougar" which I don't want to be at All! We have hung out on few occasions. I just keep making excuses lately on why I can't see him. So do I sleep with him and see what happens or just walk away???
cristenie cristenie 31-35, F 38 Answers Jan 19, 2012

enjoy it while he is yound and does not have the beer belly, snores, farts and is generally indecent...i predict maybe you have 3 good years left in him...hehehe

Best Answer

What's the problem? I'm 32 and my girlfriend is 22 and weve been together since she was 16 and were as happy as ever.<br />
The only thing to consider is that you've got to remember that they are very young still and will want to do things that people their age do, it's easy to forget that you had that time and they havn't and they are entitled to it and no expected to behave as old as you are as i'm sure your thinking about slowing and settling now, somebody of 22 can't even imagine where they will be in 5 years from now as their life upto that point has changed so much in such a short space of time.

Best Answer

I wish my 32 year old bf is as understanding as you!

Best Answer

Have a fling! You won't die! And it wont be the last time he gets his feelings hurt! Or yours for that matter!<br />
Live life,have fun! Good luck!

Best Answer

well I'm married to the guy that was supposed to b my f buddy he was 23 and I was 36 at the time he too was very mature for his age and the truth is I'd rather have someone that treats me good than to worry about a number. he doesn't party or go out. but can still b immature at times and sometimes I feel like I'm a mom to him but we been together for 9 years now and still have a very good relationship. I did catch him talking to another woman online recently because he says I wasn't giving him enough attention but ended the minute I found out he is the most loving and caring man I've ever been with except for this one thing he did. so take it for what it's worth age doesn't matter as long as u guys r happy and having fun but b careful the young ones fall in love really easy

Best Answer

Everyone needs at least one hater in their life...aka your friends. They wish they could have that young sexy thing. Life is short. You need to just do him, enjoy your time together however short or long and keep it moving.

Best Answer

As long as both of you are happy who else cares

Best Answer

well&lt; as long as your not married, buy the big box of condoms at costco or box store, wash the sheets, take yiour vitamins, go out to eat(his treat) and load up on carbs, go home and wear his 22 yr old a$$ out! you cougar you!

Best Answer

I'm 22, and I tell you .. walk away, he'll just use you .. hope you won't be forced to one day remembering what i said to you here ...

Best Answer

Hmmm... kind of the lines I was thinking... except I am more afraid that I feel I am using him to get what I want out of it and toss him to the side when something more real walks into my life

Best Answer

That depends on the type of woman she is. If she is insecure and makes the age difference too much of an issue, he will eventually think she's too old for him and treat her accordingly. Now if she's a secure woman that is comfortable in her own skin, then she's gonna call the shots. It's depends on how she handles it.

Best Answer

Go ahead and use him. He's young. He will bounce back.

Best Answer

Let me be frank, I'm not trying to be Mr. Smart here, but if you want to have fun then why not, but if looking for something serious walk away, he won't do you any good and he'll harm you, he wants to use you .. and don't worry about using him, at this age we recover quickly as there are many girls and many options for us to take

Best Answer

Thank you for the honesty.... I appreciate everything everyone has said...I think I knew what my decision was before I posted, just needed to see if I was going to make a smart one or not.

Best Answer

You're Welcome ... hope everything turns out for you as planned =]
have a great day :)

Best Answer

Now go shag his brains out, LOL.

Best Answer

I know what Id be doin!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Best Answer

Well, had you not known his age, what would've done? I say "you only live once. Enjoy yourself while you're young".

Best Answer

I think it all depends on the relationship, I am 13 years younger then my boyfriend, and it was well and great when we started off and slowly and currently I am seeing his is much more settled in his life, and i am seeing that I am nowhere's near being at that point. Really take some time and do some soul searching before jumping into something of this nature

Best Answer

Dear 34 you can have sexual relationship with him but not often.But you should avoid marrying him.Have fine sexual relationship with him frequently , satisfy your sex ambition and leave him so that he will find a girl smaller than his age and marry her.It is not advisable to **** a small boy and marry.A 22 year boy will never think of his age and your age. He will be thinking of your Vagina and time to have sexual contact with any girl.

Best Answer

Hmmm...I was with somebody 24. I felt the age gap even though it was not physically noticeable. he still wanted to go out and party. I want to get on with my career. I think this is what ate away at my security and confidence in myself. He was too young. I would have a fling with a young guy but not a commitment. I still love my ex and he still loves me but until I get my head around the age issue and his maturity I don't see a future. I am dating guys around my own age and I feel more secure. He wanted to marry me in actual fact but i said no as I have commitment issues and he has to live his life.

Best Answer

if he acts nicely, and not like a teenage brat, I say go for it. Might turn out hot.

Best Answer

12 years apart isn't so much! Go for it!

Best Answer

how well do you two match up personally?

Best Answer

Lifes to short, get involved right away, let me know how it goes, good luck.

Best Answer

34 is hardly a cougar, lol. Usually I worry that when there's a big gap in age two people might be at different points in their lives, but in fact I have two friends, very happily married; she initially described him exactly the way you do this gent: very persistent, unusually mature and one of the few who could make her laugh. He was 21, she was 31. 20 years and 3 children later, they're still going strong. So you just never know.

Best Answer

I dated someone younger than I and didn't go so well. Usually men that age just want to have fun no matter what they say. Men tend to say and act the way you want them to so you can give up what they want. Good Luck!!

Best Answer

Age is just that, if you feel the attraction go for it. Don't sit back and feel your above him because your older than he is. You obviously want him so do it!

Best Answer