I really want to change my life! I want to start by changing my name. My father chose to name me after a prostitute to hurt my mother. So you can see why i want to change it! what name would you choose for me? I am 44 years old. I raised my 2 daughters and lost my adopted daughters after my husband passed away. Im mving across the country to start a new life so the time is now! What would you suggest? i am an artist. I love the outdoors! I have spinal damage from cancer so I am not as active as I would like to be. I have worked as a medical educator for the past few years befor that I was a mural artist lived like a gypsy travelg and painting. I live in Las Vegas because I painted for the casinos in the past. I am finally leaving Las Vegas to a country house in the mountains in Iowa. My friend say I am easy going kind of a hippi and artsy. Send me your suggestions please!
BBurns BBurns 41-45, F 14 Answers Jul 31, 2012

You'd spell it wrong anyway as you have done in your post so how about wwvbsgdfertsy?

Oh, yet another who claims dyslexia for bad spelling. And another who has never heard of spell check. I am sick of people using this excuse as it just doesn't pass muster when spell check is availabale to all for free online. I'll just say it's either laziness or bullshit. I make errors too but don't blme my illnesses for them. But I could.

Best Answer

thank u 4 pointing that out!!! on top of my other problems i am dyxlexic so i cant spell! but i have over come and work as a paramedic so i hope i get to restart ur heart on day!!

Best Answer

I live around ''real gypsies'' crazy romas/zingari's it's nothing to envy. how about ''Natasha'' as a name, it sounds artsy

Best Answer

Seraphine. She was an artist as well, she painted flowers and such.

Best Answer

At 44 why can you not use your name as a pillar of strength from surviving challenges you came across?

Best Answer

wish you all the best for your new life and I too suggest nova

Best Answer

You want a new name and a new start at a new life. How about Nova? It means "new"

Best Answer

Thanks for selecting this as best answer. Good luck in your new home, and have a happy new life.

Best Answer

Watch out for thosse mountains in Iowa. They can be treacherous. Some of them are over 300 feet high. Change your name to informed. Then you can be addressed as Miss Informed.

Best Answer

thx but i love the mountains! i was a paramedic on donner summet lake tahoe for years!! I miss mt climbing but now i work in a hospital!

Best Answer

That was my feeble attempt at a joke. Iowa is as flat as an ironing board. No mountains within 500 miles. lol

Best Answer

My daughter's name is Heron, after the great blue herons that lived where she was born. Fly away free bird no matter how awkward you might look too others.

Best Answer

i love the meaning in that name thx!!

Best Answer

Sounds like you've had a tough go around for a bit - sorry - but to your Q - My first thought was to look to your ancestral roots - where are your people from? this is important...

Best Answer

i wish i knew more about it! only know my grandmothers name was Florence... but i like that idea!!

Best Answer

Florence is a lovely name - and a lovely city, where the Renaissance was born and flourished. Yes - going to where your blood has it's roots can bring great strength. You're survivor - and no doubt you have ancestors watching out for you! Best wishes...

Best Answer