my mother is always telling me how fat i am and telling me to stop eating. i don't know if she does this out of concern or simply to be mean. we don't have the best of relationships. i just wanted somebody else's opinion a year ago i lost alot of weight and was 135 and she still told me i needed to lose more weight.
veronica4ever veronica4ever 26-30, F 28 Answers Sep 12, 2011

no honey you are not fat. women need more fat on their bodies...thighs, but and stomach as that is where our bodies store our hormones. You mom definately sounds like she has issues. don't listen to her. curves are far better than being a rail. embrace yourself and don't listen to your mom. she needs therapy!

Best Answer

thnx:)

Best Answer

Fat? Don't be silly.

Best Answer

Yes, it depends on your build, and how much of it is fat, and much is muscle. I have seen women who could carry it well, and have no belly overhang. Then, I have seen women who are the same height and weight that definitely look overweight. If you are in the latter group then I would recommend a daily exercise program that would take off 10-20 lbs and that should do you well.

Best Answer

depends how big your **** are. are they big, if so you get a pass, if not.. uh.. well.. hmm..

Best Answer

My rule of thumb is 100 lbs for five feet, then 2 lbs for each inch over 5 feet. I tend to like to be on the thin side of that rule.

Best Answer

wow very thin. i don't like being skinny i like being thick. but i thinck ive passed the thick line here lol

Best Answer

let me guess you eat a half of an almond as your meal each day and then throw it up right? too skinny is so gross

Best Answer

I have small bones, so I look better thin. Thick can be good on someone who carries it right.

Best Answer

That's ridiculous

Best Answer

I'm 5'5" also, and still young at age 26, and a healthy weight for me ( I have a large fr<x>ame and large muscles) is between 145 and 160. One time when I was in the military I had my tonsils removed and dropped down to 135lbs. You know what? i was still a size 10, but I was nowhere near fat. I looked like a skeleton. <br />
After having a kid, I tend to stay between the 165 and 170 range, and am a 12/14, but I eat healthy and exercise. My doctor told me that my body has just changed due to childbirth and I'm still perfectly healthy. My husband loves the extra padding and he touches me and tells me I'm beautiful now more than before we had our kiddo. <br />
My mother never told me I was fat, even when I got up to 225lbs right after having my little one. She told me I was a beautiful woman, and she would love to see me eat healthier so the baby I was nursing would get all the nutrition she needed, and would email me healthy recipes all the time. She also gave me a pass to her gym and offered to watch the baby for an hour a day so I could go work out. She was always very tactful and sensitive to my feelings about my weight, and I think she handled helping me get back down to normal very well. <br />
What you need is someone who loves you for YOU. What your mother is doing to you is VERY unhealthy, and it seems like she is projecting her own body issues onto you. Tell your mom that if she cannot be kind to you about your weight and accept you as you are, then just don't say anything at all. Let her know she hurts your feelings with all this, which it seems like she does.

Best Answer

i've tried telling her how she makes me feel, one time i cried to her telling her how much she hurts me and she ended up laughing in my face. after doing research i've come to the conclusion that my mother is a malignant narcissist. i just ignore her now.

Best Answer

The ideal weight for your height is 135lbs......But it only matter how your feel about yourself and what YOUR definition of fat is......You don't have to go by what everyone says especially if they are criticizing you.....

Best Answer

I am that same height and I weigh around 112 and I could use a few lbs. I have a small fr<x>ame too so if you have a med to lg fr<x>ame you could be just fine...Your bone structure has sooo much to do with this. I bet you look fine and you're mom is the one with the problems. Not everybody should be rail thin and a LOT of folks look awesome with a little more meat on their bones!! If YOU feel you look AWESOME then you DO!!

Best Answer

Agree, it is all about bone structure and frame. Bigger girls can easily carry more weight and look good.

Best Answer

thnx

Best Answer

If you feel like you need to lose some inches then start a healthy diet of vegis,fruit,fish etc etc and get into a routine of calorie burning exercises, whatever you are capalble of doing and go from there.After a few weeks you will feel and notice a difference but you have to make it a habit to do so and do not starve yourself but slowly cut down on your food intake and let your stomache shrink so after a short while you won't feel the need to eat when you don't need to but DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF!!!Remember that in order to accomplish anything hard you must work hard at it and once it becomes a habit,you will be laughing all the way to the gym!!!Best wishes to you and CHEERS once you make the effort!!1

Best Answer

Google weight chart. We can't tell by you stating vague facts. Everybody has different builds.

Best Answer

pfff youre fine sweets.<br />
5'5" and 180 would be fat.<br />
as you are now, youre not fat, youre just not skinny. you know what im sayin?

Best Answer

yea i get u

Best Answer

i don't think it matters what anyone else thinks..we are are all different shapes and sizes.

Best Answer

That would depend on whether your fr<x>ame is big, and whether or not you are 155 pounds of fat or 155 pounds of lean muscle

Best Answer

i have no muscles. i hardly ever wrk out so pure fat i guess

Best Answer

im 5'5 and weigh 150 but have alot of muscle. for competition i drop to 125 pds but look very sucked up and sick

Best Answer

my normal weight is 138 i just had 2 kids

Best Answer

Well, like a lot of people said it depends on your build and everything. Im the same 5'5" and 155 but im big boned and i am heavier bottom, my hips and thighs, im a coke bottle shape and i love my body! I've also had 2 kids too though...

Best Answer

If you can climb a two inch rope ten feet you are not fat.

Best Answer

your mom's a ***** and no matter how much weight you lose she will likely find a way to criticize you and make you feel small. my guess is you're wonderful and gorgeous and she's a bitter person.

Best Answer

omg yessss!!!! she is always critisizing me even when ive gotten inshape. while some people were telling me i was losing too much weight she was telling me i need to keep losing more weight. i have kinda like a big butt. in our culture that is considered sexy. so she's always insinuating that i got butt injections to make it bigger smh she's always critisizing me. she is very bitter and narcissistic. thnx:)

Best Answer

Hi veronica4ever<br />
your weight all depends on the fr<x>ame of your body if you are a small fr<x>ame your weight should be 120-133 <br />
if your medium fr<x>ame your weight should be 130-144 and large fr<x>ame 140-159, so it all depends you could be someone that has more musle than fat the only way to know for sure is to get yourself properly assess, we do full body assesment and tell you where you have most fat and how strong your muscle is accroding to your weight, if you need any more information feel free to contact me and let me know and i hope this helps

Best Answer

No, my question is, "Are you comfortable at that weight and is there any medical problems that go along with it?" really two questions...lol. and do0es outward appearance really matter, I think it is whats inside that counts........Steven

Best Answer

i am. i just wish i could tone up my midsection but other than that i like my hips and thighs the way they are. i just feel bad when my mother calls me fat

Best Answer

then I would call that jealousy on her part and we all could stand to firm and flatten our midsection.you just keep it up and you will get there I have no doubts...judging from your writings, questions and answers ..........Steven

Best Answer

How you see yourself is what's important. Don't buy into your mom's obsession. Make up your own mind about things. 155 lbs at 5'5" doesn't seem obese to me. I suppose it might be called voluptuous but that's just another word for sexy and if you feel sexy then you ARE sexy. If you don't feel sexy then you AREN'T sexy no matter what you weigh. If you ba<x>se your self-image on superficial things then you're setting yourself up for disappointment because superficial things change as time goes by. That's a fact of life. You should try to ba<x>se your self-image on who you are inside. Become the sort of person you most admire. If qualities like honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, sincerity and intelligence aren't the things you most value then perhaps you should consider having some second thoughts about things in general.

Best Answer

wow thnx donguitar u gave me alot to think about.

Best Answer