hrtbrkhotel hrtbrkhotel 18-21, F 113 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Don't abort. You've already made one stupid decision.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Exactly. I am the youngest of 9 kids. 7 of us are adopted, including me. Adoption is an amazing thing!! There are lots of people out there who have open arms and homes and are ready to raise a child as their own. Some have kids and want to share their home and others can't have kids who want them so badly. I am adopted and have strong feelings about it. My husband and I have been trying for 6 years. Adoption is sounding like the best option for us. We would love to open our home and our hearts just as my parents did when they took us all in. Don't abort. You have no idea how lucky you are to have the ability to have children. You are throwing away a life and eliminating an opportunity for couples like my husband and I who want kids. It's frustrating to see women get pregnant and abort a baby just because it's unwanted. It's a human, not a gum wrapper.

Best Answer

don't ask for advice on here, most people will just give you their own biased opinion.. talk to a counselor, consider your options and do what is right for you.. if you feel that an abortion is your best option, then perhaps that is what you should do..

Best Answer

NO you have no right to abort ! no one on earth has given you that authority!

Best Answer

honeyswizgal: please cite the evidence where you came to learn that no one on earth has the right to abort.

Best Answer

Ignorant!

Best Answer

Thats right honey. Do not abort!

Best Answer

Congratulations! You're going to be a mom! Please don't murder the soul in your womb.

Best Answer

What you believe is right for you--don't let someone else talk you into something

Best Answer

She was already talked into having sex....so this should be an easy one.

Best Answer

Not quite on point.

Best Answer

Um...actually it is. It's murder. I guess that's why you're Unperfect, Barbie.

Best Answer

I know having a baby was not in the plans at this time, but, if you were woman enough to make the decision to jump in the bed with someone...then you're woman enough to deal with the consequences that comes along with sex! This is one of them. You could put the baby up for adoption once he/she is born, that way you could resume your studies and plans without the interruption of a screaming baby at night, or you can have the baby and take care of your responsibility....life is not easy and no one knows that better than parents. Besides, school and your life career is not totally over; however, you have to incorporate a new strategy and have a strong support system! With a team of people helping you along the way, I'm sure motherhood will come natural to you! It's not the baby's fault that you were irresponsible, so why punish them for being in the womb? It's a blessing to find yourself in the family way...granted when you're ready and more established, but this baby that you're carrying is still a gift and she/he will add to your life in more ways than you could possibly think! If you ever need to talk, send me a message! :)

Best Answer

I agree, you could always have the baby adopted and then your studies wouldnt be too disrupted. People who have abortions often struggle with guilt and need counselling for depression years afterwards.

Best Answer

No one can make that decision for you, hon.<br />
Just do your research about your options, and follow your heart.

Best Answer

have the baby

Best Answer

I strongly disagree on abortion..that baby has the right to live!!! if you abort that then that same thing goes like you shoot person on his head... that 5week old fetus has life and you dont have the right to take it away....face the consequence you've made and deal with it.... May God guide you to the right path...

Best Answer

If you cant handle a child, give it to someone who can. But abortion is murder, and it will feel worse than just giving birth to a beautiful little baby:) you may even decide to keep it. But i am strongly against abortion, it was your decision to have sex, maybe not get pregnant, but still. We all make decisions we have to live with. The question is, what decision will it be easier for you to live with? Giving birth to a child, that you helped create, and taking care of it/giving it to someone who can take care of it...or taking a life that never even got the chance to truly live???

Best Answer

you'll regret it for the rest of your life. You may not ever emotionally recover from this. Please reconsider.

Best Answer

My wife had an abortion before we were married and although we now have 3 children, she still regrets that decision.

Best Answer

There are loads of people who dont have the choice to bring a precious life into the world- maybe they are infertile or they dont have a "significant other". It seems unfair that those people are childless, yet you are considering aborting a healthy fetus.<br />
I have seen some Anti Abortion material and it's very graphic...let me just say, *I* wouldnt have an abortion, not even if I was pregnant with a handicapped child. The moment you become pregnant you *ARE* a Mother, whether you like it or not...and you will always be a MOTHER, whether your child is alive or dead.<br />
If, you did have the abortion and you found later in life that you could not become pregnant how would you feel? Forgive me for sounding judgemental, but having an abortion will not just make it all go away...you will always think of that child and what/who it might have been, better to have it adopted so someone can love it. To the right person, your baby will be a MUCH LOVED GIFT.

Best Answer

Put the baby up for adoption.

Best Answer

adopt the baby out to a loving couple

Best Answer

Have your baby and finish your education.

Best Answer

I know what you shouldn't do, listen to other people. You should do what you want to do, it's your body, it's your life.

Best Answer

I believe in choice to have an abortion or not. After having had one, I swore I would never have another. The remorse is mine. You may not feel remorse. I feel for the child I would have had. I miss her-I knew it would have been a girl. She would have been 24 or 25. I missed a lot. I didn't get to watch her grow up and I didn't get to watch her interact with her much older brothers and one sister. I want her back, but cannot ever get her back. I do not demean you nor do I wish to preach to you. It is your decision and only yours. Do what you feel you must. I wish I had not. But, my life is not yours and yours is not mine. Take care.

Best Answer

I would take a spiritual approach to this question, not a religious one, but, a spiritual one. Are you a spiritual person? If you are, then you know that the true answer is inside of you, please listen to your truest heart on this. No one on a social website can give you an answer to such a profoundly intimate question. Personally, I was the last of six children, I think that if she had been given a choice, my Mom might not have wanted to give birth to child number six, at least I've felt that way at times. She was getting her degree in nursing and she was sick everyday. Still, I am so grateful that she gave birth to me. I'm 54 years old and I love life, I love my husband and my family, I love my friends and my pets, I love nature and I jump up every morning to watch the sun rise because I have such a grateful heart to be on the planet. If you know in your heart that you cannot give this child the life that you wish to give him or her, be assured that somewhere there is a broken hearted person that cannot have a child, that would give anything in world to love and care for your baby forever. I don't say this as a judgement, I say this in support of you either way. You're a human being, an adult female, and if you chose to have an abortion, that deed isn't mine to judge, I think each soul has to decide something this serious for themselves. Please either way, once the decisson is made and the time is right, please please protect yourself from future pregnancies. Be smart and be aware of how serious the consequences of an unwanted pregnancy can be. Bless you always. I wish you every happiness in life.

Best Answer

NOOO DON'T !!!!!

Best Answer

dont make that decision thats horrible! i mean i know it was probly not your intention to get pregnant but you have a wonderful gift ahaed of you dont give it up

Best Answer