maybe you just need to stop pretending you can be monogamous...at least until you find some therapy to help you stop if it bothers you.

Best Answer

This is what I'm saying

Best Answer

I have been cheated on many times by my husband, I know why he did it. The thrill, the sense of being cleverer than everyone else, and feeling desirable. He is a narcissist by the way and a pathological liar as well as a serial cheater. So unless you want to dig deep and look at yourself, uncover some not so nice parts of your personality,you will forever be wondering why.

Best Answer

You're looking for something and not finding it. You need to ask yourself the ultimate question; why do you cheat? Are you not fulfilled sexually? Do you get bored in monogamous relationships? Do you have a problem comitting to someone? Do you like the chase more than the conquest?<br />
As many have suggested, stay out of monogamous relationships until you can understand yourself better and know what you really want out of a relationship, if anything at all.

Best Answer

i dont help cheaters.

Best Answer

Not even someone who wants to get better?

Best Answer

This is cyber- real commitment requires real therapy

Best Answer

it has become a pattern with you...<br />
and you comfortably uncomfortable in...........<br />
no one can break it but you....................

Best Answer

You really don't want help. You want justification.

Best Answer

How can you say that? There is nothing in his question that indicates that.

Best Answer

You are male. You are 52. And in 3 places you use 'i' instead of 'I'- indicating subconscious insincerity.

Best Answer

or he just never capitalizes....

Best Answer

There is a reason for everything- for example, would a sincere sex addict seek counsel on EP for a serious condition that may well be ruining his relationships, employment and reputation. Not if he were sincere. Hence the lower case i’s thrice-insincerity

Best Answer

He might. Just because you might not do something, doesn't mean someone else wouldn't either.

Best Answer

I studied this stuff- I'm sticking with my opinion

Best Answer

ok -- I'll stick with mine =)

Best Answer

Just don;t date him

Best Answer

You are obviously, insecure and self destructive. You have left behind a trail of heart break. Now you have ran out of steam, your looks are fading, and you haven't got the pulling power you use to have. You lose some real beautiful women who could have been there for you with genuine love, instead you betrayed their trust. You didn't think of their feelings or the sexual deseases you may have given them. The cheating is bad, but you took high risks with their lives. You felt no remorse for all those years, now you want help. I hope for your sake you get it....but suffice to say...your road ends very lonely, sad and forgotten. You destroyed your life...what a sorry shame.

Best Answer

As others have said, you need to examine yourself, including maybe bringing some uncomfortable truths to light. How do you feel when you cheat? What draws you away to someone else? How do you try to stop yourself from doing it? These are important questions to ask. If you want to stop cheating, you need to ask yourself these questions, and more. <br />
But if you feel multiple partners are "right" for you, then I would strongly suggest DO NOT enter into a monogamous relationship!! Be very honest about that.

Best Answer

Like smokers and drug addicts, if you really wanted to stop, you would. Counseling my help.

Best Answer

maybe your dad or grandpa was natural born pimp

Best Answer

Ever read the book "Sex at Dawn"?

Best Answer

I would say counseling could help you talk it out. Look in the yellow pages under mental health.

Best Answer