From the tip of my finger to the other its about 6'1. Arm span used to be 5'1 (same as my height back in 2009)
CemTex CemTex 18-21, M 11 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Health

Ha ha well all bodies are different, it's genetics. I was the same at your age, I use to call my self the gibbon =)

But hey you have a larger hugging ratio =)

Sorry to say it doesn't go away I'am 6,2 and my arms are 6,5 I got it from my dad who is even shorter (5,11) and has about 6,2 in arms, so your dad or any other family members might have the same "condition" =)

Best Answer

actually, for a 19 yr old young man, that could be normal. keep in mind, "boys" keep growing until around age 21.

Best Answer

The ratio is called the "ape index" and yours is high. You will have to have suits custom made or severely altered and finding a vehicle to fit might be a chore. There must be some advantages of it to. Maybe sex.

Best Answer

You are special...

Learn how to kick the

Football now.

Best Answer

normal for an ape, yes

Best Answer

NO!!!

Best Answer

Are you an albatross.

Best Answer

Yes, I fly my way to school by simply stretching my arms and let the wind blow me into my desired direction.

Best Answer

There's a name for that it's ________ syndrome, I can't remember. Anyway no it's not normal but it's not unheard of either.

Best Answer

I'm healthy. No other part of my body is 'lanky' aside from my neck and fingers.

Best Answer

I have very large hands too.

Best Answer

No, this syndrome specifically affects the arms. Everything else could be healthy. Heck, even the arms might still be perfectly healthy.

Best Answer

Lol it gives me an advantage then, whatever it is. My arms used to be normal-sized back in '09. It's like all my growth hormone went into my arms and got stuck there. I'm good at playing piano because of my fingers :)

Best Answer

My arms are healthy but very weak (I'm naturally an ectomorph, but primarily in my arms - I lack muscle tone there)

Best Answer

Interesting, but that's all I know about it. Good luck.

Best Answer

are you part monkey?

Best Answer

I'm a hominid so yes.

Best Answer

it means you have cancer

Best Answer

Then I have cancer of the hands and fingers too, then..oh no.

Best Answer