JohnD29710 JohnD29710 26-30 12 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Fashion

Yes. I will use your body to pull off a number of art thefts. At the end of the day you will get it back with a note that says "Run."

Best Answer

Love to I'd like to see what it should be like to be someone elce for once

Best Answer

Please describe yourself now

Best Answer

I'm not Really interested in swapping with you specifically, but I'm very intrigued to see if you have an actual method of swapping. Somehow I'm doubting it, but I'd love to ear what you've got in mind.

Best Answer

The better question would be: <br />
"Why would you want to swap bodies with someone if you are pleased with the one you have?" <br />
Answer....You wouldn't, which leads to the next question:<br />
"Why are you displeased with your current body?"<br />
Answer....There's something wrong with your body that you're not telling us.<br />
"You have some kind of terminal disease or something, don't you?"

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to be 175 lbs.

Best Answer

Lol, sounds good,mine's old and broken down from misuse.

Best Answer

I am a female. I want to have your body....maybe gain 10 pounds. BUT i would have to see you first if you actually need to gain weight. You sound a little on the light side. Anyhoo i want your body cause i always wanted to spend a day in a man's body and yours sounds pretty good. =D

Best Answer

I think it would be fun to be a woman. I would love to switch.

Best Answer

I think it would be fun to be a man..for a day ...so when we switching?? its not that easy is it? =(

Best Answer

We can switch right now if you'd like. It would be pretty cool to be an older woman

Best Answer

How old are you? lol Hey I may be older but seriously I'm really not older if you know what i mean xD

Best Answer

I am 29. But it doesn't matter. It would probably be a lot of fun to be you.

Best Answer

Maybe for a day, so I could dress up like Aquaman and go "Whee!!! I'm Aquaman!" but that's about it.

Best Answer

be kinda redundant for us to switch bodies, sorry

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer