pamela8 pamela8 61-65, F 17 Answers Jan 30, 2012

I shall tell you a great secret my friend. Do not wait for the last judgement, it takes place every day.

Best Answer

I would take your advise and tips as you have done it all before.

Best Answer

That is a good question. I don't think one is ever too old to offer advice to a younger person The problem is whether or not they listen or care to listen. Also depends on if they are comfortable or not discussing sexual issues. My parents and grandparents never discussed sex with me at all and would have appreciated their perspective on things growig up.

Best Answer

the simple answer is: When the young ones no longer identify with you! No problem though! you will know by the responses!

Best Answer

You can give sex advice at any age.....just don't be judgemental. I even take advise from younger people.

Best Answer

never to old, I'm 61, just unwilling to share something young people will not apreciate

Best Answer

I am 63. The older you get, the more common sense you have, grounded in life experience. The sex doesn't go away, but it does mellow a bit. But the older you are, the harder it is to remember what it was like to be young, and the harder it is to get the young to take you seriously.

Best Answer

You are never to old to give advice. The problem is will they take it. If you ask me they all think we are senile and we don't know what we are talking about.

Best Answer

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,63

Best Answer

You're too old when they stop asking you. When they ask, they are relying on the wisdom of your years.

Best Answer

Never to old until you can not do it as you have dementia.

Best Answer

Your never to old to give good advice(we aren't our grandparents) It all depends if they ask you and listen to the answer

Best Answer