i just wanna shave my head please advice and if someone has experienced then please share your experience with me.I know some of you want to ask why i want to do it now the answer is i have to go to tirupathi so i have to weather decide to do it or not.PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU!
queenveenkoel queenveenkoel 13-15, F 9 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

Bad idea. It'll take ages to grow and I can imagine the bullying at school would be less than pleasant. Just saying.

Best Answer

thanks for ur suggesion

Best Answer

I've shaved my head before, and it's STILL growing back. It drives me nuts.

Best Answer

I have shaved my head 2 times. I first cut my hair into a mohawk, dyed it black and had 7 inch spikes for halloween. I got tired of the spikes and buzzed cut it, then razor shaved it, smooth as butter. It was so easy to take care of and instead of washing hair, I just ran the shaver over it when I was in the shower. I enjoyed my bald head. Eventually, I let it grow out, which didn't take too long. The second time I shaved it was because chemo and radiation was gonna drop it all anyway so I beat them to the punch and it helped avoid alot of questions and unwanted sympathy from people. Most people just assumed I was being my crazy self. I say if you want to try it out, go for it.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Your head gets colder with no hair. You can change hairstyles, if you have hair.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Do what you want, when you want, how you want. It's your hair not someone elses.

Best Answer

thanks for ur suggesion

Best Answer

here to help ;)

Best Answer

As u r saying u have to do it, no matter what we suggest,then do it boldly..and just think, it'll gve u a new look and make u look diffrnt frm the rest.:)

Best Answer

No i didn't think so . Hair is a beautiful thing that make the girl more beautiful so don't shave it it will make you so cute i'm sure of that :) <br />
Hope that i helped you :)

Best Answer

Shave it! Be other!

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Advantages - it will save money in not having to do anything about it or have shampoo very often, so the money can be saved for you to do more interesting things with it. The disadvantages are that others will think you are hard, a fighter and things like that so they will challenge you, fight you & want to give you a difficult time.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

it sucks in summer if the mozzies love you like they love me. just a new place to bite

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

you're welcome. just something to factor in. not saying dont do it

Best Answer