badgerpig123 badgerpig123 13-15, M 19 Answers Jul 15, 2012

Just pretend you are buying something for your sister. Tell the sales clerk that you are both the same height and weight.

Best Answer

will not work the sales clerk will know but she will not care anyway as far as she is concerned it is just another sale then you might be very lucky and get a sales girl who will help you and advise you bas well.

Best Answer

Walk in to a shop, select and buy

Best Answer

I an great friends with a M to F and I can varify for you that sales people are very open to selling womens clothes to men, and it happens more often thank you think. If you have a female friend who is supportive take her with, otherwise hit it on your own....it will be very liberating for you!!!

Best Answer

Go into a big store away from where you live. Have a good idea of your size, and also what you might be looking for. This should be on your first foray. Don't dawdle around the racks. Get what you think you need, pay in cash, without any excuses and leave.Once you have that behind you, your confidence will grow and you will feel much more comfortable. <br />
Initially try avoiding contact with any store employee, because they might be judgemental and at your early stages of buying it could be a disaster.<br />
As for trying things on, it can be a wonderful experience or it can be an unmitigated fiasco. It all depends on the clerk, the store's policy, and your level of confidence.<br />
As with anything new that we try, baby steps first. Good luck and kleep us updated.

Best Answer

You should ask yourself why you feel that women's clothes are more comfortable/better suited for you/why you like them first.

Best Answer

Look, our ape ancestors never wore clothes until we started losing our hair. So why should what you wear bother anybody? Shops need to sell and they don't care about what and to who. I was going to a fancy dress do as a nurse and had to go into a shop for one. The girl assistant wanted me to try it on there and then. <br />
Shop on ebay.

Best Answer

If you buy something you like and think it will fit you, if you dont like it on take it back for an exchange or refund. You could go to a department store and ask to speak to the manager and explain your problem, they may arrange someone to measure you and find things they think you will like that are your size. This way they can take them to you in the male changing room. It would be against the law for them to refuse you service.

Best Answer

Walk in to a shop and say "I am a 15 year old male who like to wear women's clothes, i want to buy some of my own but i don't know how any advice?"

Best Answer

go to women cloths soap and purchase it simple.<br />
I tink most you like to wear is bra n penty and hot dresses is it?

Best Answer

Kid just be smart go to a Walmart &ask for help! If she asks say a bunch of your friends are having a costume party guys as girls & girls as guys !!! Or for your sister if it fits you and you can tug it here and pull it. There it will fit say your sister dared you for her birthday!! Just know the names of the clothing you want!Or is your mom, grandma,or aunt someone you could talk to ? no older sisters? Give them a little credit they love you & if you talked to one of them they my be very helpful !!!! My nannies maids and my mummy let me wear what I wanted .I grew my hair long and when the teacher said I had to cut my hair or she was going to Put my hair up and put me in a dress my mum!!! dropped me at school herself I was wearing a pretty pink gown !Good luck toyou

Best Answer

offer money. Sales people are notoriously happy to sell stuff to you, in exchange for money

Best Answer

go on line use mesurement charts the sites profide or look at resale stores like it woulde be a costume good luck

Best Answer

Go into a store, ask a person for help. If they give you a funny look, give them the finger and find someone else to help you. Don't worry about it. ;)

Best Answer

Guys buy women's clothes all the time, if you want to keep it a secret, just say that it's for a fancy dress party. But relay you shouldn't be ashamed to be you and what you like.<br />
Peace

Best Answer

go with a girl friend of yours who is supportive?

Best Answer

Are u trolling or something? kid u should go and see a doctor as soon as possible.

Best Answer

awful advice!

Best Answer

Says the troll.

Best Answer

whosoever clothes you wear, moms or sisters, put on a dress and heels, fix your hair. do makeup. go buy your own.

Best Answer

Whose do you wear right now? moms? sisters?

Best Answer