thisisavirus thisisavirus 22-25 23 Answers Feb 3, 2012

Walmart. They have a great selection. An awesome one to say the least! You might be pregnant though. Because your late.

Best Answer

They're called hemorrhoids.

Best Answer

hardware store mate. lol

Best Answer

Hmm... no ...just no.

Best Answer

Ohhh, thats a hard one. Don't believe anything these suckers say. The only place to get man-tampons is this really small black market in mexico, which is why no men will talk about it. These Man-Tams are much like a condom, but instead of a rubber, its a nice soft cotton covering. If you are allergic to cotton, suck it up, because Man-Tams cant be found anywhere else. I am willing to give you a hint to where you can buy these though, just go the opposite way of a vagina.<br />
How I know~ <br />
I have a major in Trolltholagy

Best Answer

I like to buy my tampons at Target they have a big choice ! I have always loved Kotex super plus size I also love the new Tampax Pearl super plus & ultra size tampons they work great for me !! Just use a little bit of lube to help them slide in easier! It will make your period go much smoother & be more enjoyable less cramps & pains ! Have been doing my period for 35 plus years now & have found what works for me !

Best Answer

Don't know how to telll you this...but you are a girl.

Best Answer

what? i don't understand u r a boy or a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

you have serious issues

Best Answer

wal-greens, but they're sold over the counter, not off the shelf. you'll have to ask the pharmacist

Best Answer

They don't sell man tampons. Just wear a diaper.

Best Answer

I believe they're right next to the condoms.

Best Answer

sorry, just girl tampons. Shove it down your pee-hole

Best Answer

I heard they sell man-pons at costco, 1,000 pack.

Best Answer

I think you're a little confused buddy.

Best Answer

wow you are a real man

Best Answer

Hahahahaha...

Best Answer

Target and CVS work for me and buy the plastic applicator tampons Kotex Super Plus , Tampax Pearl Ultras easy to insert and feel great in! What more can you ask for !!!

Best Answer

Someone must kicked u really hard down there :(

Best Answer