pflz91 pflz91 18-21, M 17 Answers Jun 5, 2012

Only if the girlfriend is a health nut.

Best Answer

I've not been a saint, so I can cast no stones at anyone. That said, for me, don't need that stuff anymore, it got old. The day may well come where it will get old for you too. Until then, be careful and stay safe.

Best Answer

"weed ain't no drug..it's a plant. and if you should s'happen to set it on fire..there are some EFFECTS!"

Best Answer

Thanks, and a tip of the hat to Katt Williams....

Best Answer

great taste on ya kid:-P

Best Answer

Depends on the drug.

Best Answer

legal or illegal? if it's legal then no<br />
if it's illegal im not goanna hate on you, but yeah that would be a turn off, unless it was just weed

Best Answer

Mostly weed. Have experimented with acid, shrooms, coke, but ONLY experimented. Not a regular user of anything other than weed (including alcohol).

Best Answer

oh well I don't consider weed a drug myself. To me a drug is you add this, shake it, heat it up to this, scrape some of this off, weed, we just found a plant and if you accidently light it there may be side effects. You should just stick to the weed if you don't have any drug tests. Just don't let it get to the point where it's to distracting.

Best Answer

ugh weed is bad for a student, i know from experience speaking as a former pothead AND former member of AA alcohol and weed is just as bad because in your head its not bad and because its "not bad" it destroys you when you have a double major thats not the kind of things you need to be doing IF you want to pursue it. it will only hold you back as a student and a person-- wait until your relationships are affected then you'll really be wondering if its unattractive.

Best Answer

Ya I do do a good job of keeping my priorities in order which is critical

Best Answer

Well I only have two semesters and a summer left before I graduate. Relationships with family and friends I feel have gotten better because I treat others with more respect nowadays, and have a more open minded, positive attitude as well. All in all, I just wanted to get opinions from others in terms of what they think of drugs and why they think a certain way. You have gotten your point across.

Best Answer

Personally yes I don't care if you getting your life together any man that dependents on drugs is a no no for me it turns me off. My first taught would be what the he'll is wrong with him.

Best Answer

Could you possibly as a sillier question? Trust me on this, I'm 3 times your age and have at least 3 times your experience. You don't want to hang out with people who AREN'T turned of by your use of drugs. Seriously.

Best Answer

How in the world are you managing all of this? Dude, at some point you are going to bust wide open and/ or lose somone or something you care greatly for.

Best Answer

You think?

Best Answer

I know.

Best Answer

No, using weed is not a turn off. Anything else would be, or if it is the only important thing in your life. In your case I would say no since that doesn't seem to be the issue.

Best Answer

Ya I appreciate the stoner/Hippie culture but Its not the only thing I care about haha.

Best Answer

Very much so.

Best Answer

only if you dont share

Best Answer

yep and possibly an addiction that will destroy your achievements in one night of "fun" the real person you want to be with will of course think its a turn off and many people you SHOULD know and be with are the ones who don't hang out with people who do drugs. i think you really need to rethink your choices. drugs will only drag you down especially that big sexy brain of yours.

Best Answer

Drugs have never interfered with my family, job, education. That is my order of importance with drugs coming fifth behind friends. I smoke pot only recreationally when I have time as I said below. I never make time to use drugs because I think that is the starting point of addiction.

Best Answer

the starting point of addiction is starting and if you keep using it recreationally-- those recreational activities will turn into every weekend then everyother day then everyday. really the severity of it depends on the type of people you do it with. drugs can and will interfer with your family, job and education if it because a habit but its all on you. thats all i have to say-- its all up to YOU

Best Answer

depends on the drug. if it's presc<x>ription, weed, or alcohol (and yes, that is a drug, along with caffine), then no. if it's something more serious like cigarettes, coccaine or meth, then yes

Best Answer

How much/often are you using? Has it become an issue in your life? If you're asking then it might be. It'll be a turn off for some people, but not others. But are the people who are going to condone your drug use really the people that you need in your life?

Best Answer

I smoke weed quite a bit, but it has never interfered with my job, education, or family. It is something I do recreationally. I smoke when I have time but I never make time to smoke

Best Answer

Sounds like pretty normal college experience. Don't let it follow you out of college though. I smoked for 10 years and looked back and realized I was still in the same place I was when I was 18 - Food service job, no college, always thinking things would get better when So I had to stop. Started taking some college classes and stuff, trying to better my life.

Best Answer

Your path sounds a lot like my friends. Many of them don't attend college, have little if any money, have landscaping jobs, and smoke weed everyday multiple times per day. I don't want to give up on them but they seem to be on the path to nowhere. I just wish they would realize it.

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Are you just against drugs in general?

Best Answer

Not against drugs.. far from it as I take a toke myself once in a while but it is a turn off for most women and at your age, still being in college/Uni whatever I'd recommend against doing any kind of drugs as, and again from experience, you can get dragged down into that subculture and your work and studies will suffer. All that aside I got my double honours and am happily married to a tolerate wife. However if you're finding the girls are not attracted to a smell of weed then chill off it for a while until you find a girl who doesn't mind it once she finds out it's only recreational not habitual or cut it out entirely until you can afford to get the good stuff :)
Be safe

Best Answer

Thanks man

Best Answer

no worries :)

Best Answer