diamondluv32 diamondluv32 18-21 18 Answers Nov 7, 2011

C'mon you're still young =)

Best Answer

You have plenty of time left.

Best Answer

No, you will be fine.

Best Answer

21 & well I think im going to die at 25 ....

Best Answer

Die single? No.

My father met my mother when he was 26. He had dated other women, but never seriously. They met, and fireworks went off. Two years later, they married, and lived happily ever after!

At least, they have for 23 years!

Best Answer

I think I can relate... 20 and I just haven't been interested in anyone for so long... feels like I'll never meet someone I can genuinely connect with

Best Answer

yes you will ... believe me I understand deeply

Best Answer

My guess is you will you have relationships long before you die but you may die single one day.

Best Answer

IM 28 AND IM IN MY FIRST REAL RELATIONSHIP AND I BEEN WITH HIM 7 YEARS.GIVE IT TIME AND WHEN YOUR READY U WILL KNOW

Best Answer

how will you know?

Best Answer

like I thought it was real once but it was a lie he just wanted sex al the time and my feelings got involved

Best Answer

21???... your fine... :)

Best Answer

lol ty

Best Answer

If you lived in the world of Logan's Run (novel), you would definitely die single. But in the movie, you get 9 more years. So, there's still hope.

Best Answer

THANK YOU

Best Answer

How knows but in the mean time LIVE, ENJOY, LAUGH, TRAVEL. what is the hurry for.

Best Answer

I know but I cant help but to just want that somebody near ...get lonely .. im just human thank u for replying

Best Answer

Probably not. You're still young, be patient.

Best Answer

Patience is KEY what the heck its been 21 years i guess 42 wont hurt lol thank you 4 replying

Best Answer