Personally? No. The age difference is too great for my tastes, but there are some cases where a relationship such as this withstands the test of time. You also need to consider the obvious.. interests. pace of life. lifestyle. And really.... like Lightchild63 said. Do you like the guy?

Best Answer

I think your advice is very sound almost 20 years age gap is big.

Best Answer

I just hope you follow your heart & better judgement in all that you do.

Best Answer

it wont be in 40 years

Best Answer

darling your 22 yrs .old , would you like someone from ep tell you where you should live too ?? get real

Best Answer

don;t listen to her :( lol maybe he';s a reall nice guy at least give him a chance ??

Best Answer

not really, a 20 year age gap is nothing,i used to rob the grave in my teens but nothing over 59

Best Answer

It's your call. I would say only if you genuinely like him. The age difference is quite steep, so dont just go because he is wealthy

Best Answer

The wealth is not a factor in this.

Best Answer

then i'd say go for it :)

Best Answer

I don't think age difference matters when you're over 18.

Best Answer

you are so right cancerploe , tell her

Best Answer

Follow your gut. Age is just a number.

Best Answer

if the guy is single, and seems sane, I say sure..why not? You're only 22 and if you really like him, a relationship can enrich you and help you figure yourself out.

Best Answer

Not sure what the problem is. And why does it matter that he's wealthy? Don't see anything bad if you go out with him and have a good time.

Best Answer

If he was ugly and seventy, as long as he is wealthy, what more reason do you need?

Best Answer

why not, you're both adults. Be aware that most likely he views women as having expiry dates however

Best Answer

He has never been out with a girl and is a virgin.

Best Answer

opps. that's a red light warning and a great come on line but no basis in fact

Best Answer

Is that a positive or negative thing that he is still a virgin?
Or that he has not dated anyone else ?

Best Answer

of course you should i am a 47 year old guy in a very good relationship with a 23 year old girl , we love one another very much and have anyone noticed its the women who are saying no,, mostly,, doesnt love cover all this age gap stuf, it really makes me mad,, i'm not using this girl , in fact the young lady has had more relationships than i had, i am a very fit fouty seven year old, and intend to look after her and care for her forever, please others don not judge what could turn out to be a wonderful healthy relationship,, i run do triathalons, and intend on doing this well into my retirement,, (lol unlike my girfriend who does nothing lol) age makes no difference , she has 2 boys, and i love them,, and care for them also, ive never had a chance of a family ,, so please don't take this away by saying stuff like this, as this man could also be in the same boat

Best Answer

Yes, yes you should. If you don't, I I mean he will be very upset

Best Answer

He was a good love maker but not for me.

Best Answer

The lady in your avi pic has a nice bum. :-)

Best Answer

In what ways was his love making deficient?

Best Answer

If you fancy him and he seems nice then go for it. The age gap won't matter if you both enjoy and have fun together. Good luck and who knows he could be the one.

Best Answer

So tell us about the date and other things you are up to. If he is 40 and a virgin he might be a nice guy who is lonely and doesn't know anything real about women. Perhaps he is a priest or something.<br />
Sounds like you would be an interesting friend.

Best Answer

no you should go out with me :)

Best Answer

I would go out with him I went out with a guy who is 35 yrs older then me

Best Answer

What I will say is, from my own age gap relationship experience, is only do it if you feel like you two connect highly. If you're solely in it because he has money or because he is good looking, don't even thibout the idea. But, on the flip side, if you like him and you enjoy his company, you can see yourself being with him or even falling in love with him, go ahead and do it. Age is only a number. As long as you and hime are happy, nobody else should have a say in the relationship.

Best Answer

If you like him.

Best Answer

well im not sure cos he just too older for you :O

Best Answer

how did the date go

Best Answer

IDK if I'm the only prude in the group that has answered or the only one with a firm grasp on reality. My answer is NO. if you need a more explicit answer then NO, NO NO!!!<br />
If you have to ask, your warning antenna is quivering. listen to that little inner voice, that says he just wants me for a trophy, just a quick toss. Could it last a long time? sure, until he gets board and finds someone younger. why not find someone your own age (as he ought to do).<br />
allow me to recap, NO!

Best Answer

Frequently true, but not always true, IMO . Respect, M.

Best Answer

Yes, but initially for the right reasons for you.<br />
You are old enough to know what the right reasons are for you, but he may well *not* know, so maybe if he is clear about this then you will both know how you stand. If either of you has an agenda which isn't out in the open, then it's not going to work out as far as a long term basis is concerned, so you both being honest, open and up-front from the start is a good idea<br />
I wouldn't jump straight in and assume either of you are in this for ulterior motives. But after saying that, if there are any then you (at least) should be aware of them and be prepared to bring them out into the open and he should do likewise. Other than that? You could both end up using each other and it will be a case of who gets hurt the most. So it is worth considering the options should you go ahead. :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer