smoothy666 smoothy666 22-25, M 6 Answers Feb 21, 2012

So what is your question? Is it wrong? Hell no! When I was in my early twenties - I was a ball of emotions. I thought every relationship had to be about love and marriage - and while I was cute and skinny and young, I lacked confidence in every department. Now that I am in my forties, I know exactly what I want from a man and Im not afraid to ask for it. And if you cant fulfill my needs, well, it was nice knowing ya..... I know my way around a bedroom and things that I do now to satisfy my partner, the thought of those acts twenty years ago would have made me blush! Absolutely! Find an older woman, have fun and learn as much as you can from her - And then one day you want to settle down, you will make some lucky woman very happy. For the record, I am 41 and have had a fling recently with a 21 year old.....

Best Answer

Sorry LUV I am actually 53 - lol

Best Answer

Wow, most of these are short and sweet! You must know what it feels like, that's defo what I want! One who is very experienced in the bedroom department! 21 ay! How did that work out? Xx

Best Answer

It was fun - we had a blast for a short time but it was nothing more than physical - I have to have a relationship that can stimulate my mind as well as my body. He was pretty immature but alot of fun for w while!

Best Answer

Wow sounds pretty good, how old are you? We're u from? X

Best Answer

I am 41 and I live near the Rocky Mountains....

Best Answer

Ok, great, do you have msn?

Best Answer

Mrs Robinson or Stiflers mom?

Best Answer

TRY the seniors citizens club as the Grandmothers knit on Monday and Fridays

Best Answer

AllLadies are so attractive. each age has it's own qualities. in fact I get easly attracted to all women, either young or old.

Best Answer

How old is older to you?

Best Answer

30-50

Best Answer

Oh yeah, nice one! What do you like about it?

Best Answer

Everything, the thrill most defiantly!

Best Answer