rudy0950 rudy0950 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Intimacy

Try Iwanttopaychildsupport.com

Best Answer

So that's why I am broke.

Best Answer

ask oranum...----------->

Best Answer

go to ***** bank u can make a lot of women pregnant

Best Answer

Obviously, you have come to the right place.

Best Answer

And then what....that doesn't sound like a whole plan to me

Best Answer

wtf... its called real life when you try to do a family.. no? you don't know that? no? ****.. ok... well use wikipedia

Best Answer

I'm sure there's a group for that here on EP ...

Best Answer

id love a baby and im only near 22 ....gud luck to you

Best Answer

why are you guys so judgmental?? im tired of these up tight EP members.

To the poster, try Google.

Best Answer

Try the Planned Parenthood waiting room.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

google

Best Answer

I dident mention that I am dying, That is why I want to make someone pregnant, I would love to have a child to live on for me.

Best Answer

How's you DNA?

Best Answer

sorry to hear that, but dont speak life to that. you can be healed but u have to believe it. If it makes u feel better we are all dying, just at different speeds. Life is short, make every minute count!

Best Answer

I was in the Army for 10 years but I picked somethang up over in Afghanistan, and doctors cant figure it out. I have had alot of memory loss and alot of other problems. I dont think i have anouf will power and life to meet someone and date for a while and then get married and have kids so I know this post is stupid but maybe its worth a shot. Maybe there is a woman out there who has wanted a child for a while but is sick of guys and there games and all she cares about is just getting pregnant. If i wasent dying i would love to be in my kids life raise him or her and even if i do get someone pregnant the good thing is that if she needed help I have a great family who would help her out.

Best Answer