quietone1 quietone1 26-30 12 Answers Jul 9, 2011

that,s easy you need to find people who are marryed and have kids and all you talk about is the kids.

Best Answer

How do you go about it? (need more information)

Best Answer

people are different now days they either are loners or just plan want some thing or dont care about others like they once did.find a hobby and maybe you will meet some good people and in time find a friend...hugs*

Best Answer

if you aren't working, that might make it hard. the others are right here - re-read your sentence and you'll find the first thing that jumps out at you is your identity as a mother first, wife second. you have to decide what type of friends you'd like and what your common interests will be. if you love talking about your children and motherhood then this makes perfect sense - join mother groups and look for similar aged mums at your kids' local playcentres/schools. you'll find lots of other women who love kids and talking parenting stuff. <br />
if you were wanting some lady friends all of your own who dun necessarily talk about kids all the time, then this is a tricky one.... you may need to make a bit more effort at talking to people while out and about, start striking up conversations with women close to your age about music, films, art, whatever you like that entertains you etc... good luck.

Best Answer

Where do you look for friends? Good friends aren't easy to find any time so it's not terribly unusual. So, how and where do you look?

Best Answer

make time, develop a strategy to get involved with something that interests you that has nothing to do with your children and be a quitone initially. After youhave been quiet for a while, compliment and show geniune interest in others. Friends will come to a genuine person who is able to make herself avaialble. It will take work and be worth it. When you begin to develop friendships, be sure to do two things - don't let anyone take undue advantage of you because you are afraid to loose their friendship, if you do, they aren't true freinds and be quick to forgive and forget slights and dissapointments, if you don't you arent' a true friend. I am excited for you! let us know how it goes.

Best Answer

It is easy for me,when I am feeling over joyed or I have something great to share about my kids,I seem to have a hard time if I am un happy about something or my life is in a rat race,when I am postive about every thing,I can jump in and start a conversation so easy,because I have so much to share.See what you think about what I have told you ok.

Best Answer

Maybe cuz you're a quietone

Best Answer

well it depends on where your going to make friends. you have four children so that plays a part. maybe at a day care center or a family entertainment area or park with other mothers with children you will meet some people.

Best Answer