proudparent35 proudparent35 31-35 23 Answers Apr 27, 2012

Do they all like football ?

Best Answer

they can also watch cartoons together

Best Answer

Personally relationships with a big age difference has never worked for me. They do for a while, until the newness and excitement period is over then they go bad. Also usually by the time a man is married for several years and starts to age a little, younger women become interesting to him. I would be cautious that you arent just an excitement for him being that you are older and may be a mother figure to him. But I would say that by the time you are 43 or so he will be looking towards late 20 to 30 year olds.

Best Answer

uh...I wanted to make fun of this....but your answer is too good.Yep,best answer

Best Answer

i dont recomend it my husband is ten years older than me and it wasnt a big deal at first but after about five years of marriage we have ran into some problems because of it. good luck

Best Answer

I have a friend who said the same thing.

Best Answer

yes it can but did u run a background check on him make sure his okay?

Best Answer

wtf ?

Best Answer

whats i dintr say anything wrong its true

Best Answer

Yea i agree you can never be to careful

Best Answer

thank u someone agrees with me thank u

Best Answer

report him to FBI NOW !!!!

Best Answer

lol agreed

Best Answer

Have a good talk with your sons... If they are comfortable with it, then I do not see why not!?!?!

Best Answer

Can it work in which way? 25 seems too young to handle a mature relationship like that with you and your kids. But will he play with them? Duh, it's all guys ever do.

Best Answer

I think a bigger difference than the age factor, is that you've been a mother for 18 years. That's a lot of life experience.....a parent goes through a lot in 18 years. A 25 year old; what does he bring to the relationship that fulfills you? Is this a person you can rely on, lean on, relate to?

Best Answer

i don't know i say no, maybe cause from a man the 18 year old seem a little close and basically your 25 year old will have to deal with a man,but that depends on how close their are.

Best Answer

Only your boyfriend can say whether he can/will work or not!

Best Answer

i dont see why not,you should all have lots in common seein you are all the same age

Best Answer

It can if he is really in love with you. Take time and read him carefully. At his age, people sometime get infatuated and confuse it with being in love. God bless you.

Best Answer

I don't think it will, because they will not respect him. If they were older they would understand better. That age is just a number and if you are happy they should be happy too.

Best Answer

I have a male friend who is 8 years younger than me and we get along great. He is very mature

for his age, and has a great personality. He is only a friend but i never have laughed as much as i do with him. We have been friends for 6 years now.

Best Answer

Cool...he can be their dad and their brother......no seriously if you're kids aren't cool with it then it might be a little stressful but still can survive

Best Answer

Forever and ever, who knows, same for any relationship. As long as your sons are OK with him, makes it easier. They are old enough to voice their opinions and they were there first remember. Wishing you luck.

Best Answer

If you love each other and are compatible, why not?

Best Answer