Peacefulme Peacefulme 36-40, F 20 Answers Oct 21, 2009

Most people are comfortable and happy in their lives when they live according to the principles that they hold dear. "Be true to yourself," is another way it is put. Don't focus too sharply on the "single" aspect of your life; I was married for 24 years, then divorced 5 years ago, and I've never been happier.

Best Answer

Live life as if every day could be your last...Make yourself Happy

Best Answer

Live life in such a way that you are happy, don't put any emphasis on age or relationship status, if you are smiling you're doing just fine.<br />
Have an e-cuddle just in case x

Best Answer

**** im lost too

Best Answer

Nobody can tell you how to live, but I would suggest that you live by yourself for a while to get to know you and to figure out what you want.

Best Answer

YOU are the foundation of your life, not the other person - you can not count on someone to make you happy. Unfortunately OR Fortunately it is up to you. Start building your Happiness. How? <br />
First, get in touch with YOU. Your beauty, your dreams, your passions.... Connect to the power within. You can't believe how much happiness and potential is in you! And you can access it- it is YOURS. <br />
Please drop me a note and I will be happy to take you through the process... OK? <br />
“And remember, no matter where you go, there you are” ~Confucius

Best Answer

Its ok to be & stay single. <br />
I haven't dated since 1986. If u are in good health & have a decent income- then the question should be " what do I want to do with my life". Some folks don't have a choice except to be single due to any number of circumstances

Best Answer

If you do not have to take care of children or anyone else, then you do what makes you happy! Take care of yourself, pamper yourself. Maybe do some travelling to a place you never went. Pick up a hobby or two. Take some classes in something. I don't if you are interested in dating now but you can do that to.

Best Answer

however the hell YOU want to.<br />
the word 'single' to describe someone is just evil and i DESPISE it. its only job is to imply 'not a couple'--i'd like to kick the @ss of whomever invented that term for people......!!! (at all costs, disregard that meaningless invented-by an-idiot and causes pain---word)!!!

Best Answer

However you want.

Best Answer

Try being positive, it seems like everything is a burden in your life: age, status, 'should', well just picture yourself embracing life.

Best Answer

If you look good, I can occupy an hour or so of your time here and there.

Best Answer

however you want!! YOU'VE EARNED THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY.<br />
eek caps .. sorry

Best Answer

That is something that you really need to figure out for yourself.

Best Answer

I agree with lexington - as you deleted my answer to your last question, I guess you do not. You ask the questions of a 16 year old, what is wrong with you?

Best Answer

There are some things I find I have passionate opinions about. I feel alive when I express those opinions. Others accuse me of not having a life or being intolerant, but I like being engaged with what I think is the higher good. I like taking a stand for women's rights, against degradation of women, and for truth in media photos if women, instead of photoshopped images. I like standing up for those who are too weak to fight: the sick, poor and afflicted. I do what I can. I work during the day to earn an income, I text my son a couple times, try to make dinner he will eat when he gets home, watch some serious and silly sitcoms, take walks and keep in touch with my family. I enjoy photography, gardening, fashion on a budget, reading and trying to reduce clutter in my home.

Best Answer