SEANCURIOS SEANCURIOS 41-45, M 24 Answers Jan 10, 2012

At 44 years old, you should know, by now, that the best experiences are with mature women. I don't know how your ego might or might not be in need of "support". Believe me though, if you want to be around a woman who actually will do anything constructive for you (emotionally and maybe physically) then you need to be with a woman who is, indeed, a woman. Don't waste your time or emotional health chasing anything you are old enough to be a Father to.

Best Answer

From legal to still breathing.

Best Answer

How about someone that is at the same maturity level as you are; someone to whom you can comfortably relate to and enjoy sharing conversations with. Age is merely a number.

Best Answer

I see this thread ended almost a year ago, but my search has landed me here. I am a 30 year-old woman, (marriage and family therapist). I work in a community program that I am very passionate about. Part of dating, especially online dating, that kills me, is finding someone who is equally passionate about their career---especially a career closely related to my field (mental health advocacy, working with at-risk youth, etc). <br />
Finally, I met someone who works ---coincidentally, in a program that is run side-by -side by the same non-profit agency. We are essentially co-workers who don't work together. We maybe see each other 2 x weekly in passing. We have recently started spending time together. The drawback (other than breaking the golden-work rule), is that he is 44.<br />
I adore him. I feel amazing with him and we share similar interests--and he understands how much I value my career.<br />
So a 14 year age gap is intense. I have done 12 years before when I was in my 20s--it was awful. Now that I am centered with my career, the only thing that let's me just drop everything and go for it, is the fact that I eventually, want to have kids. I am concerned that with me being 30 and him being 44, I will start to feel rushed. Also, if we go that route, I feel stressed and worried to think about the other aspects, like him being 64 and me being 50--- possibly raising kids as he nears 70. I also want to adopt/foster, so perhaps this is something I could do with him.<br />
I am left feeling like the only thing that stands in the way is cultural expectations. I feel myself falling in love with him but yet, worried that I may be making a huge mistake.

Best Answer

right now i am sooo attracted to a 44yr old acquaintance in my life and its very confusing.....because i am currently in a longterm relationship...not looking for someone else but i can't keep my mind off of him.....never felt soo damn tempted and honestly its refreshing to read that someone similar in age to me has strong feelings for an older man!

Best Answer

don't base your possible match now on what happened in your 20s. You've changed SO much since then. Give the guy a chance!

Best Answer

I'm 47 year old guy. Going out with a 31 year old woman. Look, everything you are saying is true, but i look and i act like a 30 year old person. I'm in the best shape of my life and when i get to 70 i will be in shape and my brain in perfect condition. Because i exercise both. She will be fine with me and for whatever years we spend together, those years will be the best years for her and for myself.
Please excuse my English. Not my native tongue !

Best Answer

honestly it depends on your preferences, between 18 and 55 probably :)

Best Answer

No more than 10 years in either direction ~ so:<br />
34 to 54

Best Answer

so no college night for me...lol. The one guy with gray hair and a handful of lollipops. I should state, I dont hunt younger women, its just that places where people get wild that I know of usually have younger people in them :)

Best Answer

I just went thru this last summer trying the on line thing... and while I had no problem dating men much younger than me, I felt a lot of pressure to be some young hottie I wasn't... my man is 10 yrs older now, but looks about 5 years younger than me... it's a good fit.. I only projected out 5 years give or take... so he would have never come across my screen... happy to have met in the real world at a music venue ~ something we are both very passionate about... LUCK

Best Answer

32 - 48 ... need to consider the age of friends and relatives, too.

Best Answer

18 to infinitey. age shouldn't be a barrier for you although it seems to be for a lot of people. if someone wants to date you hopefully they won't ask your age (or care!).

Best Answer

Anytime! Theres always someone out there. Age doese'nt matter.

Best Answer

The sensible answer? That depends what you want out of a relationship. But if you want to have a common ba<x>se on which to talk, laugh and share experiences then your going to have to look at someone close to your own age.

Best Answer

21 to 88

Best Answer

i am 32 yrs of women . i got a marriage in 2007 but my husbend was died in the year of 2008 health problem. i did not get seconds marriage stills. but now i have interest in second marraige. i got one match for my profile man. but him age is 43 ... in my 11 years different ... he have first marriage .. if i can marriage that man he is satisfied sex . can u give a idea...

Best Answer

Mid-30s to early 50s. After that, it depends on the person. You'd have SO little in common with someone more than 10 years younger than you.

Best Answer

I would say, from 20 to 35, would be the right age group.

Best Answer

16-22

Best Answer

That's ridiculous. That age group - for a man his age - is just one to shore up his ego. It's NOT the age group for a REAL relationship!

Best Answer

Honestly, you can have meaningful relationships with any legal adult, but you're more likely to find people you share common interest with between 30-55 or so. Once you get outside of that range, the age difference starts to become a big deal.

Best Answer

legal to resporatetor

Best Answer

Oldest age divided by two, then add 7.

Best Answer

Depends on how mature you are as to how mature you can handle. Just remember, take sex out of the pic before you really decide if this is the best friend you're wanting to tell all your deepest darkest secrets to, be completely honest with, and get as-wise-as-you-are feedback from. Equality, not perversion, ultimately wins, as eventually boobs point to the ground and balls hang low... Who will share your era, your music, your shows, and be able to read your mind? That's what's really important, and what will surface in your day to day life. Sex will just come and go and not really matter once you get sick of the same grimace or frown.

Best Answer

I'm 33 and my boyfriend is 48,we've been dating for three years.It works because we don't want kids since I already have two,I'm very fit and look great,we both make our own money so are not co-dependant.He may be 15 years older but looks 10 years younger and is very young in spirit and healthy so is as good sexually as a 21 year old only more experienced,so I don't see him as old at all.Age is just a number depending on the person.

Best Answer