I have never considered having an affair before now. I am desperately unhappy and have been for a good 10 years. My biggest heartache would be hurting my husband and most of all my two daughters. I would cause so much heartache, yet all I can think about is how much I would love to be happy and to look forward to waking up each morning.
laughterplease laughterplease 51-55, F 15 Answers Sep 23, 2009

You can't put a porcupine in a barn, light it on fire and expect to make licorice!

Best Answer

You are in MID LIFE CRISIS. You are married with children! Having an affair would negatively impact you and your whole family. For a fling? Is it really worth it?

I think that if you went through with this affair you would be making a huge mistake and let's not forget about karma. You will reap what you sow. I would keep that in mind when making your decision.

My advice would be to work on your marriage. Lose contact with this man. Get your priorities and lust in check.

I have no respect for people who break their vows... discreetly or not it will always be wrong. If this 30 year old person is what you want to destroy your family for... then do the right thing and tell your husband your feelings and request a divorce. Once all is settled with him - then pursue the other guy.

Best Answer

I agree with you i loose in terest in anyone that cheats on me unless they are raped it always takes2 to tango I love old ladies and I'm glad I never got maried cause there is an abundance of sigle horny old ladies where I live.

Best Answer

@ CrossEyedMary: LMAO!

If you have never considered having an affair, don't start now. Honesty is the best policy, but don't do it.

Best Answer

I can't see this working, you are just a horny old lady who wants a man young enough to be her son to make her feel she is still attractive and young, do you really think he will want you when he is 55? You will be 80, and are you are sure he will want to bed you then...would you bed an 80 year old man?

I think you need to look at the good things your husband has done, and what he would do for you when you need him, it's a mid life thing I am sure...don't throw your life away on a whim.

Best Answer

Age is nothing but numbers. Well do what makes you happy that by working things out. People are selfish nowadays.

Best Answer

the's nothing wrong by so doing cuz am also into older woman mayb u can even help me to find 1 please nd just promise 2 hold on to him

Best Answer

Go to couple's therapy or go to therapy just yourself before making everyone around you unhappy. With guilt and a shattered marriage, you may feel worse than now.

I would suggest trying everything, I mean everything before making that decision. That way, you will really know.

GL

Best Answer

lost12345 is right on.

Best Answer

be discreet if he cant break it off quickly good luck

Best Answer

Linda Hogan is that you? Just kidding. Well you could be going through something right now. Or if you really are unhappy and really like a guy this age I say go for it. But seriously think about your life is it worth loosing what you have?

Best Answer

So tell your husband your ready to move on and see what he says. Maybe he is too.

Best Answer

There is a sign there that you might not be happy with the situation you have. You deserve to be happy and feel life excitement. It is a precious thing to feel the way you do later in life, believe me I know.But it might not be worth hurting someone else for it. Think about it. If you jump don't expect a soft landing....

Age is not the matter.Being honest is...Good luck

Best Answer