As I said, Im a bigger woman, but have been told by MANY that i am beautiful. I feel beautiful. I dont get out much 'cause I haven't made many friends since I just left a man that I was with for 3yrs, and am now starting my whole life over. I have NEVER lived alone, and I get pretty lonely. I just wish I had a friend to go out to eat with, go for a drink, or even walk along the Mississippi river. I have a Hoveround, so I can 'roll'....lol Can someone friend me so we can chat and maybe have a drink or something?
harleycow harleycow 41-45, F 9 Answers Mar 25, 2012

You will find someone who loves you for what you have to offer. All of it. If a person truly loves you, what you look like won't matter. They will love you for who you are. There are men like that out there. I hope you find one and he makes you happy. Good luck to you!

Best Answer

KayKing-
Thank you for the kind words. I grew up BIG my whole life. I was always getting laughed at & made fun of. then, one day my Prince Charming came along. He did see me as a very beautiful person on the inside &, to my surprise, on the outside too.
he treated me like a Queen...The way he made me feel. Then, one day, he chose to cheat on me with a female 25yrs his junior. Did it when I was in the hospital in a coma. I caught them having sex one night in her room in our house. Come to find out, they had been doing this for months. So, all along, he was telling me he loved me just to use me for things like rides to Chicago, (150mi), a vehical,I got good pain meds. I could go on and on.
He makes me feel real dirty to even think about sex anymore.
So, maybe it's not be being an old hag, or someone who 'has meat by the pound'. It's trying to go on in my life after my heart was ripped out by a man who only thought with his penis. Ya know some men do that. Hmmm....

Best Answer

if u religious then join a church, or somethin.<br />
or try nd possible join any club. just tips..

Best Answer

Hello, <br />
You could start with bbwchatzone.com. There's others, that do charge a fee, but also have a free side that You could "shop" and then join briefly for one that interests You. <br />
i would further assert that You don't need to go places to meet people, but rather meet people at the places You go. Generally speaking, what social things You do go to (using a church group as an example) there would be people with interests that both You and the other people there share. <br />
Just sayin'.

Best Answer

I'll try the bbwchatzone.com and see what I can find.
As I was saying in my first posting, I don't get out much...If even at all. I've been thinking about joining a church down in the town I recently moved to. Guess I might need Him to guide me and help me along.
I'm not saying I'm ready to date, but having a man around would be nice to just chat with and stuff.
Thanks

Best Answer

My advice is that you just be yourself and just embrace yourseslf for who you are... If you are happy with yourself then other people will notice this and they will see a side of you that you dont even know exists.... I hope you find some one and you seem nice so god bless you :) I hope this helps...

Best Answer

Look at dating sites for people who like big beautiful women.

Best Answer

Got any good ones for me that are free?

Best Answer

i don't know. I'm just some gay guy. But I would just search Google. Maybe look up some reviews.

Best Answer

Hello! You simply need to use online searching to find a gentleman as generous as you are,darling! Simply go to www.bbwchatzone.com.

Best Answer

You say you're a bigger woman? There are groups out there with women such as yourself in mind. AND there's a male following and opportunity for meet and greets in almost every city. Don't lose heart, I'll shoot you a message. :-)

Best Answer

Awesome...I dont know how to go about finding sites like that.

Best Answer

I tried messaging you, but I think your settings blocked the message. *or maybe I just have cooties (I don't know)* :-)

Best Answer

Ok, I just changed my settings so I can see adult sontent.

Best Answer

Lol, okay and I promise to keep it clean. ^_^

Best Answer

I wouldnt even know where to look if you DID message me. :(

Best Answer

Just watch for the notification in the upper right corner of your screen.

Best Answer

I have to head to bed now. Do you get on here much? Would like to chat more...And maybe make a new friend. Take care my friend, and have a good nights sleep.

Best Answer

Sure. I've already added you to my Circle. Sleep tight!

Best Answer