BlueVelvetCake BlueVelvetCake 36-40, F 84 Answers Mar 7, 2011

DATING should NEVER be forced...Date whoever you feel like .Why does color have to be an issue?

Best Answer

Date who you like and find attractive - don't date someone you think you "should" - ever. Go with your heart and desires - wherever they lead you.<br />
Best of luck!

Best Answer

I think you should ask me out on a date. I'm neither black nor white. As you can see by my picture, I'm yellow. I also have this really sexy set of tracks, But I suffer with a skinny neck.

Best Answer

Well, you should never date someone you're not attracted to. It's not fair to either of you. However, it is unfair to say you could NEVER be attracted to another black person, just because he is black. Just date as your heart (and libido) dictates and try not to make any assumptions beforehand.

Best Answer

If your looking for love, stop relying on your eyes so much. I can't understand people who rule out their own race when dating. What does that say about yourself? I'm certainly into interracial love but that doesn't make me not love or be less attrached to black women.

Best Answer

Yes, clench your cheeks and date some brothas! :D<br />
FYI, for the average white woman to consider a latino man, he has to earn 75k more a year than a white man. A black man, 150k. An asian man, 250k. That's an official statistic made by a big dating US dating site. Of course, it's about what women WANT, not about what they actually get. :)

Best Answer

hahahhahaahaha clench .. LOLOLOLOL .. oh my .. of course i know you mean if she is attracted to those brothas.. hahahahaa..

Best Answer

No. Date whoever you DO like.

Best Answer

Aboslutely not, if your not into black men then go for what your into. I'm east indian and do not like east indian men so i dont date them ! simple whether my family likes it or not at the end of the day you have to be happy with yourself and who your with.

Best Answer

no way! never date anyone you don't like, in general! you'll just be miserable in the end.<br />
go for who you want, and truly want to be with!<br />
only you can decide who YOU want to date, they're YOUR feelings.<br />
:)

Best Answer

but most white ppl don't think like you do ... i don't support interracial relationship. But to u, WISH U GOOD LUCK lol

Best Answer

Is there a particular reason why you don't like black men. I'm curious because I'm black. If there's a problem I have that I don't know about I'd like to well know about it. Other than that...it's your life..date who you want, and for whatever reason you want. Happy trails. :)

Best Answer

It's a redundant question because if you find yourself automatically attracted to white guys, you'll fall in love with one sooner or later anyway, it's built into your dna. You can *force* yourself but it won't work in the end.<br />
Nature made you this way so embrace it.

Best Answer

There's no need for you to date black men if you don't like them. There are many fish in the sea of many different colors. Pick whatever one you like. Do what makes you happy.

Best Answer

oh not u would not to force yourself to date with a black man, if u dont like black men just dont date with them, and let me tell u i think color would not care. date with the guy u really like doesnt matter the color..

Best Answer

hell no, don't force yourself. there's no rule that says you can only date your own race. i say proceed with caution regarding anyone no matter the race. after reading cynthiao comment, i'm really scared!

Best Answer

i don't have any reason not to trust her choice of men or doubt her experiences. i think she's telling the truth until i have proof to the contrary.

Best Answer

Just be open to whatever don't limit yourself but at the same time it's ok to prefer something like i love redheads but i'm not going to deny and brunette.

Best Answer

I think as long as he loves and respects i am a white male color is not an issue!

Best Answer

i dont know...to me i think u cant help not liking black men and u should be happy with ur life since u only live once and not for very long so u should go with what makes you happy and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY NOT! You know how many men out there are attracted to Black women? There's more than you think. If we can just get over the stereotyping and the hating...things would be a lot easier. Not saying you're hating or stereotyping...but there are social barriers that appears to keep people apart despite the feelings they have...and that's a shame.

Best Answer

I'm a very attractive light skinned black female.I don't care most black men.I'm not attracted to most black guys.Generally speaking I think they are ugly.there lips are too big.there facial features are ugly. I would advise you not to date the ghetto types.<br />
black guys get women pregnant and leave them.Black men also have high rates of a AIDS since a lot of them end up in prison.Also black men are filled with anger and blame their failures as a men on black women.If you date black men only, you will be setting yourself up to be abused physically and emotionally.they are typically not well educated and can't support a family.If your dating them use a condom every time and dont take them seriously..Most black men are liars and losers.not to.mention ,jet black and ugly!! (Laughing)

Best Answer

This is extremely offensive and you should be ashamed of yourself. Your nothing but an uncle tom self hating house ****** that thinks because you're light skinned your somehow superior. Let me tell you the truth though sister....white people will be as quick to judge you as they would judge someone dark skinned. You deserve to look stupid

Best Answer

Kittykatjane is right. Iam a black female too. I dont dáte black měn because most of them are not educated, they are cheaters, they are not good fathers. Thank God for my caucasian man.

Best Answer