Wanderartist Wanderartist 31-35, M 22 Answers Jul 24, 2010

many black people have an ingrained opinion of how they should act, and what things they should do. it seems to be copied and copied and just accepted as how it should be. its like when you meet another black person who needs you to do them a favor, they expect you to do it because they are black and because you are black, you are istantly they'r first cousin or imediate family member. and if you refuse, you are a strange and twisted form of black person all of a sudden. they feel like you have wronged them because you didn't give them a leg up, or a free ride so to speak.

Best Answer

Some people are close minded and sadly we find out from our own race first most of the time. You are still loved either way. Continue being you!

Best Answer

because you posed to ack ghetto allllll tha time.

Best Answer

Because your clever.

Best Answer

Because those other blacks you are refering to are in fact idiots.<br />
They most likely blame their poor income (if any) solely on "whitey".<br />
Well anyone still blaming "whitey" for their own problems, hey look, an african american is president!<br />
So for any lazy ***** out there, suck it up b-itches!

Best Answer

**** what people say or do,Do what makes you feel comfortable.

Best Answer

Dont pay attention to anyone who says you should be .. this or that .. the only way you will truly be happy is being yourself . Be yourself and be proud of who you are.

Best Answer

stop listening to pat boone.

Best Answer

" BE who you are! --anyone who seems not to conform, will automatically be approached/attacked by those who wish them to have the same attitude towards life as "everyone else". It's just the downward pull of the mass-mind, mass-culture habit. Ridicule is most often used.

Best Answer

I don't even know what it means or is supposed to be implied by "acting black" or "acting white" - I wish I had a good answer for this. I am sorry you have friends who judge you like that. I wonder if maybe they are finding fault with you, because they are the ones who are insecure?

Best Answer

They must find something you do threatening to their world view. Otherwise, they wouldn't try to shame you into changing.

Best Answer