People in interracial marriages that are able to make it work with the extra burden of ob<x>jections from some in their own race are very strong individuals that listen to their heart and not others. <br />
People are people for the most part; one should not let skin color define their character, religion, politics, and love.

Best Answer

I am a white man married to a black woman. The sparks flew when we met and she is truly the love of my life. On top of that, I am American and she is from a Caribbean Island. Both families have been totally accepting and enjoy sharing cultures. DO we get looks sometimes? Yes...and we also tend to be overly affectionate in response....its us against the haters and we like that. lol I can't say that I have noticed any specific looks from black men, although several f her black friends (male and female) have asked her if a white an could truly make her happy (wink, wink)....she just laughs and says yes...she is more than happy with everything in our relationship! How could I not love this lady!?! Anyway....nothing superficial matters when you meet "the one".

Best Answer

I think that true love see's no race, religion, or sex...when you can experience that kind of love , you are truly blessed....some people live a whole life time and will never have it, and that's so sad.......My grandmother always said " never judge by someone's skin color , because we all bleed red" ....I would love to come down where you live and show the Klan my family......they would just die....We have white, black, Japanese, Dominican, Jewish, Italian, Irish and american Indian....or maybe you should just move up to philadelphia :) God luck on your journey and dont let the Haters get to you!!! Interracial couples really do have the most beautiful babies !!!!

Best Answer

if your relationship is ba<x>sed on love and mutual respect, that's all that matters

Best Answer

Well said! Well said!

Best Answer

I am a 60 year old white man . I find myself attracted to black women mostly because they seem to know better on how to treat a man. I have not crossed out white women but I believe black women have what it takes to treat a man properly.

Best Answer

Yes we do!

Best Answer

The black woman is the most beautiful, sexy, sensual and honest to goodness hottest sexual partner I've ever had.

Best Answer

I'm hispanic dark skin (could easily pass for african american or mixed but i have an accent) and had a caucasian boyfriend and when we would go out sometimes i would get looks from people, mostly african american guys that "what the hell" look; it would get annoying sometimes. So what do i think of interracial relationships? as long as everyone involved is getting their needs meet, happy then good to go. Regardless, who other people ****/date it's not really my business.

Best Answer

I know what you mean about the look from black men. I get it all the time. :(

Best Answer

Like who you like. Tell everybody else to **** off.

Best Answer

amen bro.ben :) lol &lt;&lt;i hear yeah :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I've dated wht women... but I just can't see me marring outside my race . I think you have the right to do your thing and I'm not mad at u4 it, but I do hat to see blk men who suddenly come into $ and go get a wht girl.

Best Answer

I'm a black woman married to a white man also. He is b far the best thing that could have ever happened to me. people give us strange looks sometimes but we have been together for 6 years and don't even notice anymore. all that matters to us and our family is that we are happy and in a great healthy relationship. if u love your hubby then you will stick by him no matter what anyone says. it would be a shame to let racist people break love apart. just be safe down south. and remember the ONLY thoughts that matter on this earth are yours and your husbands (:

Best Answer

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me and for such encouraging words. I wish you and your hubby the best as well. (:

Best Answer

Do the children aways come out black----I gess I am curious about that or is like Thomas Jefferson---where the boy they had was white.

Best Answer

His slave Sally Hemmings was only a quarter African American.

Best Answer

All babies are white when they come out. It takes a couple of days for their color pigment to come to the surface.

Best Answer

If you are lucky enough to find love it should not make a difference. Be solid in your love no matter what color the other person is..Love shows no color!!!

Best Answer

I am a black woman engaged to a white man 20 yrs older than I am. I have dated all races he is not my first white man. I love this man because of who he is. Not his skin color. Yes he aim to please his chocolate drop

Best Answer

I think it is great that you are married to a white man, I am happy for you.. I have a couple of hispanic friends who are married/dating white men. They all have the same comments about how "most" white men are more affectionate, caring and loving.<br />
I am a black woman who is attracted to white men. I joined interracial dating central and encountered a bunch of horny weirdos. I am sure he is out there...

Best Answer

Keep searching. They are out there. I wish you the best, sweetheart! :-)

Best Answer

First of all I love interracial love, sex, culture, and any other thing interracial. I am going to be blunt, sex is alway good, but interracial sex feels better, whether you admit it or not.<br />
I was alway the guy that want to go to an event given by another culture and I did not care what it was, if it was different I was down. I want to see and experience with how how people perceived and interracted with each other not just blame white people for all race problem.<br />
***AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT LOVES THE CONTRAST IN SKIN COLOR AND HAIR WHEN IT COME TO INTERRACIAL SEX, I KNOW LOVE MATTERS BUT COME ON PEOPLE STOP ACTING LIKE ITS ALL ABOUT "THE LOVE". I LOVE THE TABOO TOO.

Best Answer

Good sex is good sex. Skin color does not play a part in over the top love-making. Truly, good sex start with an individuals mindset and ends with a persons sexual experience.

Best Answer

good sex ?? whats that ?? lol ( been so long now :( lol )

Best Answer

Hey I know what turns me on and I love the differents in contrast, culture, and mixing. Yeah good sex is good sex, but good interracial sex is better than good same race sex. Of course good same race sex is better that bad interracial sex...I'll give you that.

Best Answer

nice,,lol

Best Answer

Whatever makes you happy. I am also married to a white man that has become a pain in my backside. At this point I view men the same. Laughter!

Best Answer

Hey, if you are happy and things are going well then wonderful.

Best Answer

As long as he loves you and you love him what the **** do you care what color he is? I am white and in love with a black woman that thinks so low of me that it depresses me, but I do not care what color her skin is....To me she is an angel. I wish she thought the same of me,,,I am totally in love with a black women...I am a white Irish Catholic with red hair.

Best Answer

Awe...Im so sorry, sweetheart! I hope she comes around and see how wonderful you are! :)

Best Answer

Sad. Now life is funny! Here I am plotting and planning my long-term affair, and here is a man that loves his woman that can't love him back. Like Blackbarbie1987 "I hope she comes around and see how wonderful you are." I wish you the best for the coming months.

Best Answer

You are a sweet man, and it is this lady's shortsightedness if she can not recognize real love. I am an american of Indian descent, and I have only dated men outside my race. Keep you'r head up there is a black or whatever race women, fot you! And like blackbarbie said I hope she comes around and realizes how lucky she is before it is gone! I have a great boyfriend and races does not mean a thing to me! All that matters is genuine love and rjavascript:void(0);espect for eachother!

Best Answer

Be happy. My family is a melting pot of colors and cultures.

Best Answer

my brother is white and has a black girlfriend...i think it is most awesome....

Best Answer

I have no problem with that. You know you see a lot of **** with black men and white blond women. I personally like having sex with black women. I think there should be more **** of white guys and black women.

Best Answer

I think this is great. I am a black women and feel like so many of us do not want to go out of our race. But black men have no problem going after white women. WHY CANT WE DO THE SAME (with white men). There's already barely any black men in this world and we need to broaden our horizons when it comes to race. I LOVE THIS!

Best Answer