once I took a fat **** with great pain and it also injured me, is it dangerous although i recovered after 3 or 4 days.
naveed84 naveed84 36-40, M 6 Answers Apr 17, 2011

How big are your turds? If you have thin rope-like stool then it could be a medical problem, but it's usually a relaxation problem. You'll be injured if you clinch up. And you need lube.

Best Answer

There is no medical problem but as u know that some people are by birth with wide *** hole and some with tight *** hole so I have a tight *** hole and cant enjoy the fat **** of my friend. I can take it but i am afraid that it will creat some problem, what u say?

Best Answer

Hi my dear honey boy. How are you know? I would love to please, satisfy and make you happy. We need each other. I would love to be your man, your mate and your other half. I will sink you in deep ******. Kisses

Best Answer

naveed84 or his friend may be unlucky because it happens. I enjoy bottom gays and have had anal sex with both TG and women. As I rcalled I have had one or two who could not take a big/fat **** but... want it just the same pain, recovery time, and all

Best Answer

How do you know that your a bottom?<br />
If you want to stay a bottom, look for men, with small *****.

Best Answer

I took a fat dirck up my butt and was in pain almost a week. It got easier the more times he done me and now it don't bother me at all.

Best Answer