I am my own rock star for the past 21 years, That's how long I've been playing guitar for, I started actually recording songs at the age of 14 and I just kept going. It's something I love to do. I've thought about it many times, weather I should have taken the next step but after seeing so many of my idols lives, they are empty, living on the road, only staying in each place for a couple of days, no roots. The prospect of traveling thousands of miles every week put me off! I'm happy as I am, it is not the life I want.<br />
Your not too old, look at the rolling stones!! going by them you still have a 37 year career ahead of you!

Best Answer

Talk too Shine fm radio stations to play your songs

Best Answer

Yeah I would love to become a christian rock star, and I'm sure that I would make it. I even aquired a band who is willing to play for me, and I found a recording studio who wants to record me for free. They say that I am the one that got away when they heard me sing a song that I wrote in three minutes. and sang it in front of the whole bar.

Best Answer

Never hurts to try. It hurts far more at age 80 wishing that you tried

Best Answer

I am an open car radio rockstar..when u pull up nest to me u can just feeeelllll the talent, u can feel it and u want to be me! Lol. Ok, so I'm exaggerating, but we can all dream!

Best Answer

I can only imagine what a burden this must be having ALL the answers.. Bruce was it? Anyways.. about your talent.. go for it. Look at the Stones, like they're rockn..still kinda. Anyways if you got it like that, then go light up that stage girl! Do do do -Moves like Jagger .. lol..

Best Answer

I am not saying that I have all the answers but I have lived out the Song of Solomon and the book of Hosea in the bible, and from there I learned alot from making all of those mistakes and how to make it right agan, plus I found peace and have been saved, and I always had the talent I have so many voices I can sound like Alice Cooper or Jewel or Sarah McLauchlin, and everything in between, so I have a wicked voice and the experience, and I would never lead anyone to fall.

Best Answer

Chuck God out the window, he's holding you back, not very rock n roll is it?

Best Answer

I can be a christian rockstar, make it sound good and still have a wholesome message.

Best Answer

Can you? Whitney Houston went from God botherer to drugs &amp; not vice versa

Best Answer

That was her choice, and I can do a mean I will always love you

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

There's no harm in trying, as long as you are aware that it is a very competive business and extremely hard to make it. That said, it doesn't mean that you couldn't make it...post yourself on youtube by singing a song from a popular rock star and see what happens. Good luck!

Best Answer

there is no God and u are too old

Best Answer

oooooh youre a gay rockstar?.which one?

Best Answer

No I just lived out the song of solomon and the book of Hosea in the bible like all famous musicians have, it's just that for years I couldn't face the music, but now that I am saved I can.

Best Answer

well you are what you are, and what you are needs no excuses

Best Answer