cindytights cindytights 36-40 30 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Hobbies

I think that the men who wear tights are probably very secure with themselves and most likely will not let some people dictate how one should dress. I am a straight male, married,, very happy. I love to wear opaque tights in public, no pants over them so it is very obvious what i am wearing. True sometimes i get some strange looks but i also get some positive remarks. I wear them because i love the way they feel, and i love to feel girly sometimes. So i am all for it, as long as you have the body type fo rit.

Best Answer

Having once been a man wearing pantyhose, I can relate! Keep it up, guys!

Best Answer

I'm a crossdresser also and love wearing pantyhose. I wear them ever day no matter how i'm dressed as a male or female. I love going shopping as a guy but wearing womens top, short shorts,pantyhose, and some type of womens shoes. When i'm at the mall I do get some funny looks but I don't care.When I go out fully dressed as a women I wear shorts skirts and high heels to show off my pantyhose encased leg. I think my legs look good after they have been shaven. I just love legs rapped in a good pair of pantyhose.

Best Answer

I say do what you want to do to bring you joy. Personally I think many cross-dressers look good in pantyhose...so go for it and enjoy it

Best Answer

Tights and pantyhose are really comftable to wear and practical for colder weather dosnt matter what gender you are. A large number of men wear them its just that they are to scared to admit it because of all the stigma that go's with it ;)

Best Answer

I think the are brave, but why not push the envelope further. I dress full time as a woman now and love it to death

Best Answer

I think you are a sissy... like me!

Best Answer

i'm a crossdresser, too, and love them. i have thigh-highs on right now, but love pantyhose and bodysuits, too.

Best Answer

As I am one, I think they are great!

Best Answer

I Also wear pantyhose a d I am male. I have been wearing them first in secret but now in the open I too want to know what women tho k because my wife thinks I am a pervert. They were inve Ted by a man and Tights were worn by men long before women

Best Answer

If they are conforatble wearing them as apparel, then why not.....<br />
I'm not sure if you were referring to openly in public or not

Best Answer

as long as your not wearing my clothes we're good lol

Best Answer

I wouldn't associate with you, neither would I be offended by it. To each their own.

Best Answer

nothing...

Best Answer

I think it's great! I wear panties because they feel better. And I wear tights & pantyhose because they feel awesome.<br />
Keep wearing :)

Best Answer

oh dear

Best Answer

What do you mean oh dear?

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

Amazing you block me for asking a simple question I was only wanting to know why you think I'm sick????

Best Answer

May I ask do you agree with sunkissed14? Thanks

Best Answer

Don't care. If I was going to like you as a person, I'd still like you as a person. If I was going to dislike you as a person, I'd still dislike you as a person.

Best Answer

I think there is something wrong with you, but you are free to do what you feel you have to do. I can only think that you must some how wish that you were a woman and dressing like one gives you some satisfaction.

Best Answer

Ok why do you think there is something wrong with me?

Best Answer

Because you are saying that you are a crossdresser and not that it is just that you like to wear these clothes. So to you it is more than a choice of clothing. It is a mental issue that you knowing are, "cross dressing" which is something out of the ordinary.

Best Answer

its ok iam not a CD men can wear them for any reason i think it should be a norm if they like them

Best Answer

am not a crossdresser but I do love wearing shiny pantyhose if a man wants to wear go for it they are warm on cold days they feel great on makes your legs look great and great support for the legs to us men have legs to after all allot of women wear boxer shorts we don't label them they wear what they like and get away with it a double standard is what it is

Best Answer