women tend to be more social because half of what men think about is "too adult", whether it be sex or murder.

Best Answer

Noooooooooooooooooo where I work (90% male) the men are awful gossips... and I work in one of the most Redneck industries out there.

Best Answer

Men might argue that the last thing women need is another reason to gossip but scientists have discovered that it could be good for their health.

Best Answer

Overall yes !

Best Answer

Women need to know the details . . . part of their nature. Once we know the headline, we are done.

Best Answer

(I'm a girl) ...I've seen guys being equally divulging in gossip. I guess it's not gender dependent.

Best Answer

that is the stereo type which usually has some truth. it is a fault of a lot of women but the good side of all the gossiping is it keeps the communication lines open where as men my age seem to have a hard time speaking out. i dont mind gossip if its not the ba<x>sed on rumors and speculation. i agree with you.

Best Answer

Girls themselves admit to so much.

Best Answer

TOTALLY!<br />
the conversation usually stops having important impact once the women leave. If we (us men) talk at all we dont talk about much important

Best Answer

not in my experience. somtimes 'oh by the way I am dating so and so just so you know'

Best Answer