You are not alone there are some who are worst off and some who are just getting by. 99% of all mortal souls are "Tainted" there's not one mortal soul who is "Perfect"! You have got to be strong in this "Evil" world or you will be eaten alive! Either,you learn to live with it,or drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out. Live your "Life" because tomorrow is not promised to "You"!

Best Answer

but how did a god of my stature get thrown down here and put into this rediculous weak body?

Best Answer

The question is,how did you get so weak? When you enter into the world as a baby,you know nothing. Either something happened or it's a learn behavior.Give me your definition of a weak body?

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

You need to move in with a demi god.We are excellent listeners.

Best Answer

a demi-god ay. so who's your godly parent?

Best Answer

Excuse me!I may be just a demi-god to your highness,but thats no excuse for perniciousness.HAAAARRRUUUMMPPPHHHH!!!!

Best Answer

i am no athena/minerva. i do not and cannot know everything.

Best Answer

You are talking out your oracle :)

Best Answer

what is that supposed to mean. a god trapped in a human body is still better than a demi-god. the only ones that are successful in life are children of the sky god zues/ jupiter/ amun-ra/helios

Best Answer

you are godist. :)
and thats NOT pc.

Best Answer

shut up daughter of minerva

Best Answer

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh,ive never been so insulted in my life......but dont get out much :)

Best Answer

would you rather i called you daughter of pompona. nobody remembers her. she's a MINOR goddess

Best Answer

i have to say im really impressed.you have good knowledge of the subject,more than i could claim :)

Best Answer

how can a god not know about their own family and relatives?

Best Answer

Thereby lies the difference between god and demi god.i foolishly sought to better you on a subject i was ill prepared to approach,and you have rightly shown me up for the scurvy knave i indeed am.wouldst thou spare me? :)

Best Answer

yes, i shall. and why is there a smily face at the end of that comment?

Best Answer

IM HAVING A LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Enjoyed dude,nice one :)

Best Answer

you are wrong to think that i am not a god. son of dyionusus you must be to play a prank on even a true god

Best Answer

thats me,pedro the heathen.can i have some drugs?

Best Answer

i am a god of purity. go ask your father or bacchus

Best Answer

*pant*-ive just returned and neither can help.Any suggestions god?

Best Answer

there is no way in hades that you, a mortal, can travel that fast

Best Answer

very astute,thays why my top half,the mortal half,waited indoors while my godly legs ran very fast indeed on the job.Now that sorted,cant you miracle up a couple of pounds of puff for me?Dont worry about that purity stuff,it will be our little secret! :)

Best Answer

Good luck with that one...I was Napoleon for 11 years and all it got me was bannishment on some island...

Best Answer

I dont know.

Best Answer