csumbaguy csumbaguy 26-30, M 14 Answers Apr 28, 2012

Each hellish woman that you encounter is shaping you so that by the time your ideal mate comes along, you will be perfectly sculpted for her!

Best Answer

Best answer.

Best Answer

I hope so.

Best Answer

You need to go back through the questions a few hours ago a woman asked the same question you just asked. lol

Best Answer

Veggielaw :7 hours ago

Best Answer

yep they are know for giving a man hell i have looked 20 years have not fond one yet they want money an more money i dont think their any left bother if you find one let me know maby she will have a sister good luck

Best Answer

You will be the first one i let know. Its strange how things are but shouldn't be.

Best Answer

Yes The are .....

Best Answer

Believe it or not, there are. I am sometimes embarrassed to be a woman because of their tendency to nag, get jealous, and just bit*h all the time. But I do have some legitimately good friends that guys are lucky to date.

Best Answer

There are. You just don't encounter the right ones. Or it could just be you.

Best Answer

possibly lowering expectations will result in less disappointment. I have never met a woman that possesses the qualities of mentally stable, intelligent, independent and attractive , In a dependable manner i.e.: they may have each or all of these qualities but only for a short period of time. However, I am also a woman thus I have a biased view of this.

Best Answer

I like your perspective. So, if that is the case, what should a guy look for?

Best Answer

intelligence is numero uno, it's almost a given if a woman has intelligence, she will have common sense, resourcefulness, and very importantly, the ability to think rationally.ie: not let her emotions overcome decision making abilities. Also, intelligent women tend to take good care of themselves physically, (they won't eat a lot of junk food, will ensure personal hygiene, etc.) So I guess if a woman possesses intelligence, all else follows. There's usually a lot more advice on what to avoid in women, but qualities should really overwhelm the pitfalls. I think.

Best Answer

a woman can be intelligent and still be dumb as a brick. I dated one Assistant dean of a college. There has to be more than that.

Best Answer

hmmm, good point, maybe intelligence as defined as something else along the lines of: independent thinking, rather than knowledge of numbers or business administration, someone that shows qualities of thinking outside the box. Like, we all know people with bachelors degrees who can't even open a tight jar of pickles. (oh, and as a side, another quality is mental stability, so hormone irregularities play into that, women that don't have to take cocktails of mood altering meds are nice)

Best Answer

If you mean someone to take care of you, then no way.

Best Answer

Nah i take care of myself.

Best Answer